What to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do

Hello, I have a disease and I can use only my left hand a little bit. That's why I started playing Eternium year ago, but played 1-2 months and stopped.
    I stopped because of lack things to do after you finish all story levels. What to do? It's boring... I think multiplayer is something impossible for this game?

Go to Trials. That's where all the challenge (and fun) begins.

Comment

Trials, ANB, new season leaderboard. I guess 'figuring out' the game is what keeps me motivated. ANBs are the best though, make sure to get it on the next one!! They are ridiculously fun.
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
        Trials, ANB, new season leaderboard. I guess 'figuring out' the game is what keeps me motivated. ANBs are the best though, make sure to get it on the next one!! They are ridiculously fun.
        The Release notes might be intentionally vague to keep folks like Nhat excited! :-)

There are many nuances to the Seasons that take some focus, like using the Rewards display as a storage location until you actually want or need the items, saving gem-paid space. Or testing an individual challenge to see that there is progress with what you have crafted. (Thanks, Fendy).

The Seasons addition has really relived some "farming" boredom for me!

Comment

Working...
        X