ANB inside the Season #1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB inside the Season #1?

Do someone have (or maybe Travis ) can clarify if there will be ANB Leagues within this Season#1? I'll be purchasing the season pass if there is
    And another thing is, can I still obtain the season pass rewards even I purchase the season pass late? I already achieved the season level 15 and will I be able to get the first reward with the season pass?

Not sure about the ANB but regarding the rewards, yes you will receive the back ones that you passed up. I got to level 13 before I purchased and I got everything I didn't get previously.

Comment

Don't tag Travis (btw, you tagged wrong Travis ), he hates it and he reads everything.
      And yes, most likely there will be ANB in season.
      Yes you will get season rewards for the level already completed even if you buy pass now.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I've been busy these past weeks and buying a pass should help me a lot to cope up... And having not using up all my CBoxes early is such a blessing in disguise, maybe this is the perfect time

Comment

The question is really, will the ANB interact with the Season pass achievements/rewards?

Comment

That also came to my mind... Maybe the reward system in the next event will have changes...

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              The question is really, will the ANB interact with the Season pass achievements/rewards?
              Yeah, there's surely some programming work to be done but Season 1 already interfaces to the regular hunt for CL pts. Should be a piece of cake to insert an ANB now, he said naively. Ask yourself this: could MF make $$'s off ANB inside Season?

Besides, I've already finished the 20 levels on one of my 3 accounts. Except for the fact that the beautiful blue glow skin you get for finishing doesn't affect a mage's off hand but DOES give the warrior's off hand shield a glow, it's discrimination against mages.
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Just a small addendum to what's been said above, while you will be able to collect the 'above the line' (Season XP/progress bar) rewards, the Seasonal Pass is not retroactive for gems and gold you may have amassed after hitting the initial 1K gems/1M gold limits. Once you buy the SP, you'll begin earning those items again in your bank account.

Comment

Working...
                X