X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anjaeka
    replied
    Originally posted by Garlic View Post
    This one dropped on the first day of the patch. No way I'm crafting with deflect. Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/EfXOzuw.jpg
    And why would anyone craft Apprentice?! Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Garlic
    replied
    This one dropped on the first day of the patch. No way I'm crafting with deflect. Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/EfXOzuw.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Anjaeka
    replied
    Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
    So if there's no solid proof about the relation of the perks to the item level of drops, it also cannot affect the level of a gear when you open a custom L-box or C-Box... How sad... Maybe its just a matter of rng? Because I saw some people in the rankings that have level 70+ celestial item, the highest I saw was at level 74...
    Those 74-75 items had to have been crafted. I haven’t seen anything higher than a 73 drop from Story Level, Trial or in any chest.
    Last edited by Anjaeka; 07-14-2019, 07:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    So if there's no solid proof about the relation of the perks to the item level of drops, it also cannot affect the level of a gear when you open a custom L-box or C-Box... How sad... Maybe its just a matter of rng? Because I saw some people in the rankings that have level 70+ celestial item, the highest I saw was at level 74...

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    replied
    When the season started I was ml31. Doing tl100 I felt like I was getting a lot more 70+ item level drops than what I get now at ml49. Probably just luck but I'm thinking drops are independent on mastery level.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Romme View Post
    I'm referring to the last perk "master crafter" which gives you a chance to get an extra item level on gear. Not sure if that is just for crafting or if it factors item level for drops as well.
    That just refers to your chances of crafting a piece of gear at an extra level. 70 was the upper limit for any gear piece until this new season release. Now gear has a chance of coming up with L70+, even though you cannot select a level above 70, and the % chance of that happening increases with your crafting ML. Each crafting level has that master crafter level increase bonus, it just increases % as your crafting level increases.

In general gear levels in drops are completely independent of your crafting level. They appear to be dependent on trial or story level, and that depends on your CL pts, ability levels and skill level.
    With the new season you will see mores drops above L70 in both a story mode and trials. However, generally when you're up to T50 you start seeing better drops than in story levels, and you will definitely get better gear playing trials above T70 than running any story level.

Leave a comment:

• ScabbyNuisance
    replied
    As far as I know, it's only for crafting. I think only the devs would know, since when we get gear drops there's no way of knowing what level they might've been, before being (theoretically) bumped up by the Master Crafter perk. And until recently, gear was capped at lvl 70, as were our heroes, so no one would've ever seen it happen.

Now, though... who knows? It could be why we're seeing so many >70 gears. Maybe we need someone to get their hero to lvl 70, but without any crafting xp to act as a 'control' for the experiment.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    replied
    I'm referring to the last perk "master crafter" which gives you a chance to get an extra item level on gear. Not sure if that is just for crafting or if it factors item level for drops as well.

Leave a comment:

• ScabbyNuisance
    replied
    You're probably referring to whether looted gear levels are boosted, for which question I regretfully I have no answer.

In case you are referring to essences/materials, the 'Scrounger' perk increases your chance to find materials in chests by 25% at ML50 (I think in both Story and Trials), while the 'Scrapper' perk gives you a 25% greater chance to recover double the mats when salvaging.

Someone much more knowledgeable will be along shortly, I have no doubt!

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    started a topic Mastery level - crafting and drops?

Mastery level - crafting and drops?

Do mastery level perks effect the drops you find in story mode and trials or just the items that you craft?
Working...
X