Lvl 74 drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 74 drop

The highest level I got so far. Stats are not good, but nice damage anyway.
    Attached Files

I've only managed to come across Lvl 73 a few times so far but have not passed Trial 112. My current theory is 74 and 75 might only be available in higher Trials.

Comment

Those stats haha .. 2bad tho
      edit: nice for gold farm perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
        The highest level I got so far. Stats are not good, but nice damage anyway.
        Very peculiar combo of stats. Look like > previous max on Exp and Gold, tho.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Hmm, I thought you had to craft to get anything over 72. So there is reason to still farm for drops over mats.
          WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
          • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
          • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

My first is a warlord pants with sockets. Usable stats but I prefer with CD.

Comment

So far I've found two 75 Apprentice gears but they have bad rolls. The best (useful item) I've found so far was a lvl 73 Eridanus.
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

The only Level 74 I have gotten is the exact same item and stats as yours.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Igneus 74.png
Views:	509
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	142936

Comment

Originally posted by Levistus View Post
                  I've only managed to come across Lvl 73 a few times so far but have not passed Trial 112. My current theory is 74 and 75 might only be available in higher Trials.
                  Can anyone confirm this theory? I'm still farming 100 but definitely would move up if the chance of higher level drops increases at some tier above.

Comment

I farm mostly 100, but have done some climbing from 120-125 and the drops are no different.

Comment

That's weird. Maybe a certain trial level drop a certain fixed level with fixed stats.
                      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

What...? Two player found exactly the same item?
                        Even without checking the decimals for a difference, the chance for this to happen is... low!?

There seems to be something wrong with drops and one can only hope the devs will investigate and correct/adjust.
                        Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                        Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                        Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Note that I got the item dropped from TL100 and Paximir TL101.

Comment

Originally posted by Levistus View Post
                            I got a NON-SET lvl75 legendary from a TL80 yesterday, so it's definitely not the case. Although that doesn't say anything about the set/unique drop rates.

Comment

We do a lot of speculation in this game, no one seems to get fed any information on the actually finer points of updates. Do we even know if the Exp cap is still TL100? Are there any correlations between high level drop rates and story mode difficulty? Does Misty Island provide a chance for high level drops? What about the gauntlet, is this still redundant?

My hope is that all this will be sorted out with multiplayer before lots of dedicated people leave the game. Playing 100+ hours to gain two or three useful 74+ items is no ones idea of fun. Unless you go down the running scripts on PC play to save yourself a huge amount of effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X