Grey Ribbon Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

1202 is the highest pistol damage I've found so far.
    I have one level 72 pistol with damage range of 962-1203. I am on mobile this weekend, so no picture available for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
      OK, currently at 63 (Android phone) with BH, and just beat 70 with Warrior on Windows.
      Nice video, thanks for posting! Looks like I need to keep working on upgrading weapons (my damage max is only 4130). Other than having lower damage, my stats are fairly similar. Gives me hope that I could be competitive if I get better weapons and keep upgrading Norgrim who is only level 59 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Nice video, thanks for posting! Looks like I need to keep working on upgrading weapons (my damage max is only 4130). Other than having lower damage, my stats are fairly similar. Gives me hope that I could be competitive if I get better weapons and keep upgrading Norgrim who is only level 59 right now.
        Ty, I try!

Yes, every point you can get for damage or defense matters; it is the only place you can add stats.

This is from page three. Seems worth repeating for everyone's benefit, especially that person who hasn't joined us yet, and is reading this, wondering what to look for.

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

For those wondering about other weapons and tome, here are the calculated range:

Base of 241.5:
        - Axe: 772.8 - 1400.7
        - Staff: 869.4 - 1304.1
        - Pistol/sword: 966 - 1207.5
        - Mace: 1038.45 - 1135.05
        - Tome: 241.5 - 362.25
        Do full Morgenheim (4-47) runs. Open the chests, they love giving you grey items. It'll take 30m-1hr for a nice set. 3+ hours for perfect-ish gear.
        Last edited by Trouble; 07-27-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Using a popular “grey” build, on a nice map:
          • Hunter
          • TL 65
          • 0:12
          • iPad Air
          Yeah!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F14530A8-78D3-454A-BD9E-A0D036989325.png
Views:	135
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	143277

Name:	C6EB760C-9A59-4820-A1C6-8D27132E45D3.png
Views:	150
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	143276
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

Good job! Been trying to accomplish that, but no luck so far.

Comment

Finally got a good weapon drop that allowed my warrior to complete TL65 with 1:53 left on the clock.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TL65 Ozy Gray.GIF Views:	0 Size:	79.3 KB ID:	143489Click image for larger version  Name:	Ozy the Gray.GIF Views:	0 Size:	42.8 KB ID:	143490
              Played this trial on PC.

All of my Warrior heavy armor is about 20 points tougher than BH leather armor, but I have still not found a cape with higher Armor than 336.
              Last edited by Ozymandius; 07-30-2019, 01:22 AM. Reason: added game platform

Comment

Nhat I think you forgot

Originally posted by NeoSamurai View Post
                Updating my entry

Warrior
                T67
                48 secs left
                Mobile
                (There goes my first-on-mobile rank...)

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
                  All of my Warrior heavy armor is about 20 points tougher than BH leather armor, but I have still not found a cape with higher Armor than 336.
                  Checking through Crafting, Mage armor have the same range of the Cape, and Bounty Hunter is about mid way between that and Warrior's.

My highest L72 armor for Warrior is 386 and highest Cape is 338 - which would give BH's max of around 362.
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Checking through Crafting, Mage armor have the same range of the Cape, and Bounty Hunter is about mid way between that and Warrior's.

My highest L72 armor for Warrior is 386 and highest Cape is 338 - which would give BH's max of around 362.
                    Yes, my highest armor rating for my BH is 362, and my Warrior also has one piece that is rated 386. Looks like it won't help wishing for a better cape, my BH cape is 336 and my Warrior cape is 338 (probably as good as I can hope for). Thanks for the information; it helps to know what the top of the range is so people don't keep grinding for grinding for better gear when they are already at or near the maximum.

A lot boils down to maximizing weapon damage. My warrior was stuck at TL60 until I got a top rated Axe (772-1400), then I was able to beat TL65. I have one highly rated BH pistol at 962-1203, but I won't get much farther until I can upgrade the other pistol (just a bit too slow to beat TL60 before the clock runs out). I also have a few weaker BH armor pieces that would help. I could probably beat TL60 with what I have in damage if I could avoid dying along the way...

And, thanks for setting up this challenge!! I had completed the Season goals, so not much to do except farm essences and run the daily challenges for gems. This has been a fun way to get through the down time between events!

Comment

Warrior, Trial 53, 3:16 left, Mobile Android

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-30-22-28-27.png
Views:	126
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	143523

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Looking through my CO, max base armor for grey l72 are:

Cape 338.1
                        Mage Gear 338.1
                        Hunter Gear 362.2
                        Warrior Gear 386.4
                        Shield 966.0

Max shield block rating is 1207.5

For weapon see

For comparison purpose: average for weapon (excluding tome) is 1086.75
                        Last edited by LodWig; 07-30-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                          Looking through my CO
                          I really need to get myself one of these

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                            I’m happy to give back (even so little), having learned A LOT from you and others via this forum. Especially, your jewelry guide and spreadsheet are absolutely awesome, thank you and all who contributed. Also I join Ozymandius ​​​​​to thank you for setting up this challenge, it’s really fun. I’m building a grey warrior now, maybe a mage later for a Dyoma Grey Cap!

Comment

Warrior TL65 Mobile Android
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Warrior
                                • TL 60
                                • 1:52
                                • iPad Air

Name:	CD29DA8A-2EFA-4894-A684-78CDF6E80BE9.png
Views:	114
Size:	276.5 KB
ID:	143630

Comment

Working...
                                X