Grey Ribbon Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LodWig View Post
    Pro-tip: when not doing the GRC (grey ribbon challenge) use all your power CP points, it's allowed! (Yes it only took me 10 slow trials to be aware of that!)
    haha, this is one of the reasons I run them with different heroes.

(Edit: Why the blur on the photos? How can I avoid this? Before the uploading text is crisp...)
    It's only blurry on the thumbnails, if you press on them to open the full display, they look fine, to me anyway.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Pro-tip: when not doing the GRC (grey ribbon challenge) use all your power CP points, it's allowed! (Yes it only took me 10 slow trials to be aware of that!)
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
        trial 50 for the 2nd time

hope i did it based on the rule (law)

still can't find the LB?

i try to search again
        TheExorcist LB is on first page of this thread. Nhat is periodically updating it.
        Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
        Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
        Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
        Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
        Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
        Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          It's only blurry on the thumbnails, if you press on them to open the full display, they look fine, to me anyway.
          It is blurry, less obviously now because I edited the pictures to augment the text font size so it is legible. But there is a noticeable difference compared to the original. (I uploaded PNGs not JPGs, that's why I don't understand the blur.)
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

I did the same thing with my warrior. Was doing GRC, then switched to run regular trials. Went to T80, which I usually beat with 5 or 6 minutes left. Got killed 10 times by first mob within first minute or 2 . Finally figured out what was happening. Now I remember to up power as soon as I change gear
            Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

• Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

TheExorcist LB is on first page of this thread. Nhat is periodically updating it.
              Hmmm. Now, this has got me slightly interested.
              But, I haven't gone past the first world, though, on my warrior.. Act 4 in normal mode drops level 70 gear? I forgot; haven't played in about a month.

Comment

• I think that for l70+ gear to drop, mobs shall have level 70, and for this to happen I think you must complete all acts (i.e. unlock heroic mode).
                For looting l72 gear, I run the Darkhold Citadel (43) or the Drakenmoor Catacombs (54).
                To see when you can stop looting, read
                Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

• Nhat whats this?..

Click image for larger version

Name:	14770.jpeg
Views:	166
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	144333
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                  bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                  warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                  mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                  bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

• Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                    Nhat whats this?..
                    That's the new cosmetic stuff - you have the option to hide some of the pieces: Helmet, Cloak, Shoulders

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

• sorry for the wait, heres my start... think ive been trying to do too much in 1 lifetime lmao

ios- ipad mini 5

edit- time is 2:04 remaining if you can't see it & sorry for the bad pics as well... dang easy transfer doesn't want to send screenshots from the mini 5 to my phone for some reason
                      Last edited by 13ft shadow; 08-09-2019, 07:07 AM.
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                      bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                      mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                      bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Comment

• Nhat thanks for updating GRC LB. I know you are backing away from maintaining the guides you have developed, and I appreciate all you've done for the rest of us.
                          First time since I started playing this game that I've managed a top 25 finish in anything.
                          Of course that could change as more players discover the challenge. But I'll revel in a top 25 while I can.
                          Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Working...
                          X