A New Beginning beginning anew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Beginning beginning anew?

Anyone know if they're still going to run ANBs? I'm almost tempted to finish my non-ANB BH at this point, especially if they're not gonna do a new ANB until Season #1 is over... anyone heard anything on that front?

Yes, one of the devs stated that anb will run during season 1. So it should start in a couple of weeks, i guess.

Comment

I hope not. Until the issues with cheaters are solved, it is nonsense to make any competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
        I hope not. Until the issues with cheaters are solved, it is nonsense to make any competition.
        Who's cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post

Who's cheating?
          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-read-cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
            The issue of exploiters/cheaters is not something that one deals with and is done. They are like ants at a picnic, just keep coming. I thot it had gotten pretty obvious until @Dunkel blew the lid off with his inside the cheaters forum report. I've offered suggestions as a naive programmer on what could be done. Have never gotten a response: maybe they were that stupid and maybe not. But where you can look at a player's stats and see the same impossible values for damage, etc. it should be possible to catch and kill cheaters, no.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

This cheating doesn't really affect ANBs much... Make them upgrade to 1.13 and don't give out random set item rewards , problem basically solved.
              Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                This cheating doesn't really affect ANBs much... Make them upgrade to 1.13 and don't give out random set item rewards , problem basically solved.
                They can still cheat the way they always have, by out-spending legit players with their huge piles of botted gems. That's just the most basic way. Look at the current LBs and you'll see toons with god-mode stats & CPs (I saw one this morning at CL2999); if the devs don't figure out how to stop their hacks before ANB runs, we'll see plenty of 'krafted' lvl 75 pieces at the top. At this point, I'd rather see ANB postponed than turned into a giant clusterfnck. Time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

They can still cheat the way they always have, by out-spending legit players with their huge piles of botted gems. That's just the most basic way. Look at the current LBs and you'll see toons with god-mode stats & CPs (I saw one this morning at CL2999); if the devs don't figure out how to stop their hacks before ANB runs, we'll see plenty of 'krafted' lvl 75 pieces at the top. At this point, I'd rather see ANB postponed than turned into a giant clusterfnck. Time will tell...
                  Actually yeah you right...
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
                  X