What's the point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    The issue isn't being ignored (and never has been).
    Thanks Travis for responding. I don't suppose you would like to expand at all on some of the fix being considered? ie) creating ways for legitimate players to obtain CE's in order to be competitive vs something else? I don't suppose you have a rough timeline as to when we may expect the fixes? I know the season is long but a fix at the end of the season doesn't help much for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
      Who doesn’t have access to internet/LTE? I mean, I know you don’t always have access to WiFi, but that’s what unlimited data is for.
      This really depends on where you are, and your financial situation. I was on a savers plan that only have 1GB of data per month, so depending on what else I use during the month, there were times when I can't launch the game online - all those data syncs takes a fair bit... This have since been changed to a 5GB plan, for slightly more per month... Just for reference, a full re-install of Eternium takes about 400MB (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ading-packages)

WiFi is also not unlimited for me, my home plan is on 40GB, split that between my wife's video calls/youtube, and you do need to consider what you use where...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

This really depends on where you are, and your financial situation. I was on a savers plan that only have 1GB of data per month, so depending on what else I use during the month, there were times when I can't launch the game online - all those data syncs takes a fair bit... This have since been changed to a 5GB plan, for slightly more per month... Just for reference, a full re-install of Eternium takes about 400MB (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ading-packages)

WiFi is also not unlimited for me, my home plan is on 40GB, split that between my wife's video calls/youtube, and you do need to consider what you use where...
        Thanks for the insight. I truly wasn’t being sarcastic. Lol. Where I live, we have access to Internet cafes and most businesses and restaurants have free WiFi so I didn’t realize it would be an issue for the average person.

Comment

Related to the war supply events. most of my accumulate gold and etc etc are from them (or it?- still havin trouble with the plural of things and humans)

Happily farmin ws event bf now and in the future

Thank you
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-23-2019, 02:58 AM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Originally posted by helopilot View Post
            I don't suppose you would like to expand at all on some of the fix being considered? ie) creating ways for legitimate players to obtain CE's in order to be competitive vs something else?
            I'm not at liberty to say because a final decision has not been made (that I'm aware of). Rest assured, the guys will come up with a fair solution.
            I don't suppose you have a rough timeline as to when we may expect the fixes?
            Soon™

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

a) "We're making money, off the cheaters so we can't piss them off. Rest of you hard charging, legit players can suck a lemon."
              Learn from Radz , when devs give you lemon, you make lemonade of it

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
                I've got no shot at the top of the LB, so I just play for fun.
                Don't say that again, ever. A couple of ANBs back, TL80 was a dream and now sitting here at TL133 with a decent chance to be in top 50 by end of season (I ain't gonna keep sitting here). So everyone who plays this game legitimately, deserves a shot at LB. Yes we all are pissed off at cheaters but lets not get that take the game away from us.

Have faith

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                  Learn from Radz , when devs give you lemon, you make lemonade of it
                  Understood but I think everyone on the board would feel better if they could see some motion toward catching obvious perps before they climb the LB. Re lemons to lemonade: alternately when they hand you a delicious CE fruit, hunt that fruit out and then make use of them. I did and I am.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

Understood but I think everyone on the board would feel better if they could see some motion toward catching obvious perps before they climb the LB.
                    We all are waiting for that

Re lemons to lemonade: alternately when they hand you a delicious CE fruit, hunt that fruit out and then make use of them. I did and I am.
                    haha

Comment

At a time when honest players have created 1-2 items of 74-75 level, cheaters do not hesitate to put on the second enchantment in full 74-75 subjects. Applause to the kings of the game!

Comment

I noticed the same thing on the mage LB. This is the first time since I started playing that I’m not even remotely interested in the war supplies event. Grind for what? What’s the point? To have such obvious exploiters at the top of the LB at a time when cheating is the hot topic and STILL no comment from Devs is just ridiculous. And they want people to PURCHASE event packs?! Nope.
                        All of this! Also, would anyone pay for a near perfect level 70 now that it's not max level? I salvage every level 70 item I find these days. I often don't even check the stats before I salvage them.

This seems like such a bad deal! Hopefully no one buys this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad Deal.png
Views:	193
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	142724
                        Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                        ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Color me ignorant, but I don’t get the NEED to play offline. Who doesn’t have access to internet/LTE? I mean, I know you don’t always have access to WiFi, but that’s what unlimited data is for.
                          I am in the process of moving, and the people who made an offer on our house backed out of the deal, because they were declined on the loan. We already cancelled our internet here, and it has been shut off. We called our old provider to have it reactivated, and they said they no longer provide service in our area. LOL! What a mess. I've been using my phone as a mobile hot spot when I absolutely need internet access. Anyway, some things might not be going well for me right now, but at least I can still play my favorite game in offline mode, right?

Comment

creating ways for legitimate players to obtain CE's in order to be competitive
                            I could be wrong, but I don't think people need CEs in order to be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                              you are like 20 TL away from competitiveness

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post

you are like 20 TL away from competitiveness
                                It would be pretty crazy if 6th place on the Mage Leaderboard was at TL 165. I would love to see it happen, though!

Comment

Working...
                                X