Report Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NO.1 Hunter Love is a cheater or exploiter

Look at these two pictures.He has 9 75 Celestial items and 6*6 medals.Remember this.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-08-23-30-43-313_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	270.7 KB ID:	153299 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-08-23-30-46-511_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	153306

1. 9 75 Celestial items means 9 * 3 = 27 Celestial Essence
    2. The number of Celestial Essence after version 1.4.12/13s fix will not exceed 24.
    This means he gained at least 27 - 24 = 3 Celestial ES after fix.
    What happened after that?
    ANB Bronze #3
    If he gained the rewards of trial 80 and 100. He can gain 2 Celestial ES
    Then LB 500s Celestial Box will give him the last Celestial ES.
    Did he get it?
    The answer is no.
    Lets see some pictures.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-10-08-23-27-59-354_com.makingfun.mageandminions.png Views:	0 Size:	262.2 KB ID:	153302 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_13773.png Views:	7 Size:	127.6 KB ID:	153303
    These two pictures are ANB Bronze #3s final LB before banned.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	oEUTYwg.png Views:	0 Size:	182.2 KB ID:	153307
    This is the ANB bronze #3 final LB after banned.
    Obviously he was excluded.
    So he didnt gain the rewards of LB 500.One C Box and several medals.
    How did he gain the last Cesential ES?
    The answer is cheating or exploiting.
    Thats all!
    Last edited by LStab; 10-12-2019, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• There's nothing illegitimate about having 6 of each medal if you've placed #4 in 2 Gold ANBs. Having a full set of lvl 75 Celestials is questionable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        There's nothing illegitimate about having 6 of each medal if you've placed #4 in 2 Gold ANBs. Having a full set of lvl 75 Celestials is questionable.
        Sorry for my slow edit speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
          Having a full set of lvl 75 Celestials is questionable.
          Agree, looks like those player who has it using illegitimate way to get those 75's celestial.

Comment

• Originally posted by LStab View Post
            ...Obviously he was banned.
            Not banned, but excluded from the final LBs.
            Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
            As you can see from the final leaderboards below, a lot of player names will be missing. Including players having a full item level 74-75 kit during limited event. That defies any statistics, seriously. Rewards from this event and ranking will be forfeited for exploiters. Also consider this a fair warning before the ban hammer.

Comment

• It is possible: Mastery level 50, Scrapper: You have a 25% chance to salvage double the amount.

I did ONCE get 2 Celestial Essences when scrapping a Celestial item so it can happen, however unlikely
              RIKI TETO TUXI 5830

Comment

• Christian Lamine
                Christian Lamine commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                That defies any statistics, seriously.

• Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              Not banned, but excluded from the final LBs.
              My fault.I know their account were not banned.they were just excluded.
              exclude means no rewards of medals,no extra Celestial Box of the LB 500.
              this cant be wrong.
              his medals werent increased after ANB Bronze.
              this can prove that he didnt get any reward after ANB Bronze #3
              Last edited by LStab; 10-08-2019, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atheera View Post
                It is possible: Mastery level 50, Scrapper: You have a 25% chance to salvage double the amount.

I did ONCE get 2 Celestial Essences when scrapping a Celestial item so it can happen, however unlikely
                Nope,Celestial items never salvage double after the fix version 1.4.12+.
                they only salvage double in version 1.4.11.before the fix.
                so he cant have more than 24 C ES after the fix version.
                Devs can prove it.

Comment

• Stats speak for itself. Well that, and the level 500 set.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• So, stupid question, just how much gold is necessary to get Level 500 statistics? (I assume that the time used in lieu of gold would approach one's lifetime.) Could this be hacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Levistus View Post
                      Stats speak for itself. Well that, and the level 500 set.
                      But staff is only lvl 200. Give him a break!

Comment

• Glad to see this thread. I'd been looking at all those hacked characters and wondering if anybody was ever going to do anything about them. It's also comforting to know that all those lvl 75 celestial item sets that I was so intimidated by are probably BS too. I kept wondering how much time, gold, gems, and crafting levels it must take to get gear like that, and thinking how can a lowly mortal like me with limited time to spare on this game compete with that? I'm not really that concerned with the leaderboards, but it's still nice to be on them, and (most importantly) to be ranked fairly.

What about characters on the leaderboards who are missing half of their gear? I've seen characters who appear half naked and unarmed, yet still have decent damage/toughness/recovery. I'm assuming there is something wrong with their equipment that causes the game not to recognize it when it creates the leaderboard entry?

Some interesting ethical questions raised here, too. I confess I've cheated in the past (PS1 Game Shark, PC trainers, etc.), back in my early gaming days (way, way back, around the turn of the century), but never in any kind of multiplayer environment. There really wasn't that many multiplayer games back then anyway, and only on PC. I also discovered a long time ago it was much more fun and rewarding to play honestly. I think my first XBox and the first Halo (and KOTOR!) taught me that. No cheat codes or devices available for help there. Hands sweating, heart racing... Kind of like some of the boss battles I've faced in Eternium! Elban and Magroth used to drive me crazy, till I figured out their attacks. They still get me revved up though!

Comment

• The hunter Love must be a cheater ot exploiter
                          Season1 finally end yesterday.
                          The LB is reset now.i found something interesting in the new LB.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	147.5 KB ID:	153731 Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	66.1 KB ID:	153730
                          My friend love is already in new LB,with his 6*6 medals,trial 100 with 1.24.emm,well done.
                          lets see his CL .2365? wtf?
                          it was 2355 3days ago.
                          the EXP of 2300 to 2301 is 22.2B, 2304 to 2305 is 23.6B.its only need 1.17B from 2100 to 2101,need 5B from 2200 to 2201.How can he upgrade so fast?
                          well .lets see his items,9 Level 75 C Items of ..wtf? he has 9 C Items of Assault with EXP? His 9 C items was Stalker yesterday in season LB of hunter.
                          He has 18 Level 75 C Items? at least?
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	188.1 KB ID:	153733 Click image for larger version  Name:	4.png Views:	0 Size:	184.3 KB ID:	153732 Click image for larger version  Name:	5.png Views:	0 Size:	181.4 KB ID:	153734 Click image for larger version  Name:	6.png Views:	0 Size:	186.5 KB ID:	153735 Click image for larger version  Name:	7.png Views:	0 Size:	181.9 KB ID:	153736 Click image for larger version  Name:	8.png Views:	0 Size:	183.0 KB ID:	153737 Click image for larger version  Name:	9.png Views:	0 Size:	181.8 KB ID:	153738 Click image for larger version  Name:	10.png Views:	0 Size:	190.7 KB ID:	153739 Click image for larger version  Name:	11.png Views:	0 Size:	186.9 KB ID:	153740
                          Are these evidence enough to ban him?
                          @Travis | Support Mgr.
                          Last edited by LStab; 10-12-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191012_104945_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	153763

Comment

• Is this one legit?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran (19).png
Views:	50
Size:	307.5 KB