• Show
Clear All

• Tlnh the cheater... and his friend, maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tinh the cheater.png
Views:	1283
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	142637
    The telltale values for Damage, Toughness and Recovery. Why is it that MF/DP can't figure out how to keep these people off the LB. Here's Tlnh's who has had remarkably good luck in finding 75 Celestials. How is it even possible to get a 75 Celestial?

Name:	Ethitha with many 75s.png
Views:	1150
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	142638
    Wow! I feel fortunate to have a couple 72's in my bag...
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
    How is it even possible to get a 75 Celestial?
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-read-cheating
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, read that when it was posted. I know you can cheat your way to anything but is there ANY legit way of making a L75 Celestial? I honestly can't think of any unless the CE's actually transform a L75 Legendary piece into a Sky-blue spatterlight (Jack Vance reference). Into a Celestial 75. Someone claimed that a CE would only make an L70 Celestial. I know there are not drops of Celestial gear, so how does that work, anyway?
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Is THAT what the Ban Hammer looks like. Thank you Travis!
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

... How is it even possible to get a 75 Celestial?
            KRafting.

Comment

The telltale values for Damage, Toughness and Recovery. Why is it that MF/DP can't figure out how to keep these people off the LB. Here's Tlnh's who has had remarkably good luck in finding 75 Celestials. How is it even possible to get a 75 Celestial?

Checking the BH and Warrior LB's - There are the mysterious L75 Celestials but.... maybe they are legit. I just can't figure out how to get one. But there ARE these two... hope they don't mind.

Name:	Mr Kim very lucky warrior.png
Views:	1142
Size:	298.3 KB
ID:	142655
              and this guy...

Name:	Abinn the extraordinarily lucky.png
Views:	1120
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	142656

These guys either worked for crafting level 70 and then spent a lotta, lotta time crafting to get lucky enough... to craft an L75 Celestial. Huh?
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

It's easy TerryDarc first, you have to have a huge pile of gems gained thru professional gaining skills that most amateurs just don't understand or even realize is possible. Then you play the pre-14.13 release and pick them up as drops. Or if you want them more quickly and you have a spare 10,000 gems or so, you just do the 5 second run on Marcus village to the locked chest and check it. There may have been another drop, I don't know, I was mostly not playing at that point.

Although, I admit, actually paying gems for them seems so amateurish.

Comment

TerryDarc I can't tell if you're actually co fused or not, but making a lvl 75 celestial isn't unreasonable. You just craft a level 75 then use the enchant to upgrade it to celestial, it only takes 3 essences and we have had plenty of cubes through old ANBs. Sorry if I missed the sarcasm! A whole character full of them on the other hand...
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

A L75 Celestial can be had by crafting (or finding) a L75 Legendary and applying a Celestial Transform enchantment on it, which is what I plan on doing eventually, once I get myself a worthy set of weapons. Couple Celestial enchants already waiting in my stash. Not enough Greater Essences for more than 10-20 set pistols though, so I must hold back for the time being.
                    Last edited by MarkHark; 07-23-2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

So what you are saying is to use an older version of the game to game the system. It is my opinion that the top 1000 on the leader board that game the system should be banned from receiving metals for that season. If it was an obvious method to gain that the developer's intent was clear from the start that this in not the way this feature is supposed to work. In this case, in the description of the Celestial, was to be DROPPED not found in a chest at 88 to 114 GEMS along with a Mark of Titans. I have received 2 of my 6 Celestial orbs this way and if the developer's intent was to make a Celestial Item cost less than 500 GEMS, they would have just sold a Celestial Orb from Ruby, the consumer trader, for 500 GEMS. This is verified by the fact that the next update corrected this.

Comment

Originally posted by StGeorge688 View Post
                        So what you are saying is to use an older version of the game to game the system. It is my opinion that the top 1000 on the leader board that game the system should be banned from receiving metals for that season. If it was an obvious method to gain that the developer's intent was clear from the start that this in not the way this feature is supposed to work. In this case, in the description of the Celestial, was to be DROPPED not found in a chest at 88 to 114 GEMS along with a Mark of Titans. I have received 2 of my 6 Celestial orbs this way and if the developer's intent was to make a Celestial Item cost less than 500 GEMS, they would have just sold a Celestial Orb from Ruby, the consumer trader, for 500 GEMS. This is verified by the fact that the next update corrected this.
                        I, and many other players, assumed that CE’s were being treated exactly like MoT’s at least for the duration of the season 1 event. They were much harder to find which would make sense because it’s a high value item. The forum was buzzing with info on how/where to acquire them. Not once was there an official announcement from Devs stating that this was a bug, nor did MF/DP comment on one of the numerous posts discussing CE’s. In fact, they still haven’t. We don’t even have release notes on the version that dropped 2 weeks ago or the update. People that don’t read the forum or Discord are still in the dark. The whole situation is a giant clusterf*** that has been made a thousand times worse with the silence from MF/DP.

Comment

Edited: so maybe the mystery of the 75 Celestials is this: You can use a CE to transform a piece of Legendary into the same level (TL70+) into a Celestial of the same level. The transformation does not take the Legendary back to 70. So, all the guys on the LB are either really, really good and lucky at crafting, then using the CE's to xform into a Celestial of > 70. Glad that's solved.
                          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                            It's easy TerryDarc first, you have to have a huge pile of gems gained thru professional gaining skills that most amateurs just don't understand or even realize is possible. Then you play the pre-14.13 release and pick them up as drops. Or if you want them more quickly and you have a spare 10,000 gems or so, you just do the 5 second run on Marcus village to the locked chest and check it. There may have been another drop, I don't know, I was mostly not playing at that point.

Although, I admit, actually paying gems for them seems so amateurish.
                            It’s no more amateurish than paying for anything in-game. Items cost gold/gems. Gems cost time and/or money. That’s how the Devs feed their families. Us using ad boxes or buying stuff.

Comment

Yeah, read that when it was posted.
                              Then read it again. If you're still not sure how can someone get so many lvl75 items and enough CEs to upgrade a wave of lvl72-73 items and then another wave of lvl74-75, then you probably didn't read it carefully.

There is no such thing as "take the Legendary back to 70" and I am not sure how you could have assumed that. The Celestial boxes we got so far from ANB events can only produce a lvl70 Celestial item. When salvaging it, it will give you a Celestial Essence which can be used to upgrade any level item to a Celestial of the same level. It literally just adds vitality and maxes out all values and the level remains intact.
                              I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X