Tlnh the cheater... and his friend, maybe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DazednConfused View Post
    Maybe if there was some kind of authentication needed to check for hacked code, before one can get on the leaderboard?
    The script being used to create bogus item levels is new to 1.4.13. It will be patched, just like it has been a hundred times before (and cheaters will write a new script). If you guys only knew how many of these the system does block automatically without you ever seeing them...

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      The script being used to create bogus item levels is new to 1.4.13. It will be patched, just like it has been a hundred times before (and cheaters will write a new script). If you guys only knew how many of these the system does block automatically without you ever seeing them...
      (So, just typing "funds" will no longer give me gold or gems?!? :-)

Travis, you have one of those jobs where no one "knows you exist" if you do it correctly. Only complaints raise our awareness.

I love what is being done in the background, but am saddened because of the necessity of this extra coding and manual intervention.

Maybe Eternium is what virus and ransomware hackers do in their spare time...

Comment

It's all appreciated. I love this game.

Comment

Don't have any idea how the friends board works or how I've accumulated 14 other players as friends. I don't recognize their names and they range from beginners to some with multiple advanced characters. Was looking at them and found this particular hero to be very interesting. Don't think I've seen many gear stats like this guys

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190804-230232.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	143968
          Unless someone can offer an explanation of numbers like those, it looks like a hacker wants to be my friend!
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

RockDoc OH NO! You have gone to the dark side!

Comment

Tell him to upgrade AB to L200 ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                Don't have any idea how the friends board works or how I've accumulated 14 other players as friends.
                Well, your "Friend Code" is in your post signature, so anyone can just use that to add you to their list...
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Man he's still using Rares? What a newb
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

In order to discourage hackers, my friend code is:

DONT JOIN THIS 1496

Comment

As Nhat mentioned, anyone who adds you shows up on your list, too. I can clear your friends list, if you'd like.

Comment

Do we get any gifts (gems or whatever) everytime someone adds us to their friendlist?

Either way, I think it would probably not be too hard to give players a show/hide option in their friend list.

Also, with 1.4.13 and the new dressing tent, Mitzu got moved to a pretty irritating spot, where I find myself repeatedly selecting the billboard by accident when trying to sell trash loot. Please either return him to his old spot or else move the billboard to the left side (next to the recipe seller).

Comment

As Nhat mentioned, anyone who adds you shows up on your list, too. I can clear your friends list, if you'd like.
                          Travis, I would appreciate that, thank you. And you might want to take a look at Gandalf, his stats look ... odd!

Comment

Looked at LB this morning and was greeted by this turkey This is getting ... old. Frigging cheaters.
                            It's discouraging enough to be competing against the Obebi and Abin whales who apparently have unlimited resources and dominate the top LB positions in all competitions (except GRC), but then these cheating turds keep showing up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190806-101604.png Views:	115 Size:	345.2 KB ID:	144174
                            Last edited by RockDoc; 08-07-2019, 05:29 PM. Reason: Cleaned up language deemed offensive to some

Comment

• RockDoc
                              RockDoc commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ramdango, you are right, I can get my point across without actually using the word in print. I apologize if I offended with my choice of words.

• Ramdango
                              Ramdango commented
                              Editing a comment
                              RockDoc its all good my friend, I just have enjoyed this community for over a year now and I love how respectful we all try to be toward one another thank you for your apology, may I ask for one more thing from you? Will you please edit your post? Thank you so much.

• Tin Man
                              Tin Man commented
                              Editing a comment
                              RockDoc Yes, the fecal matter leaders get rather annoying. At least lots of the blatant fecal idiots are blatant. Really makes me wonder how many are intelligent enough to stay under the radar.

Ramdango Was that acceptable for the profanity filter?
                              Last edited by Tin Man; 08-07-2019, 09:41 AM.

I realize you are upset but lets keep the forums clean with the language we use. I know you can find a way to get your point across without the cursing thanks.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                              X