No announcement yet.

Tlnh the cheater... and his friend, maybe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, why were the two cheating threads removed?

Comment

Am I the only one who is not concerned at all about those people with the lvl999 items and the 2 billion damage?
      I am pretty confident that the team has access to tools that make finding items edited beyond their specs/range very easy, so I don't bother going through the LBs every day trying to spot the new ones.

What I am more concerned about is getting the ones who use the other ways of cheating, that are not that obvious and easy to spot. The people who use botting scripts/macros to farm gold and materials, so that they can craft endlessly. The ones who figured out that they can't just keep making lvl75 celestials with the CEs that they farmed in the older game version, so they keep cheating by just getting the lvl75 items through their "magic" lucky crafting method and then Celestial Orb the crap out of them.

Can you spot these guys? Can the team do anything about them? That's what I would like to know.
      I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
        Am I the only one who is not concerned at all about those people with the lvl999 items and the 2 billion damage?
        I am pretty confident that the team has access to tools that make finding items edited beyond their specs/range very easy, so I don't bother going through the LBs every day trying to spot the new ones.

What I am more concerned about is getting the ones who use the other ways of cheating, that are not that obvious and easy to spot. The people who use botting scripts/macros to farm gold and materials, so that they can craft endlessly. The ones who figured out that they can't just keep making lvl75 celestials with the CEs that they farmed in the older game version, so they keep cheating by just getting the lvl75 items through their "magic" lucky crafting method and then Celestial Orb the crap out of them.

Can you spot these guys? Can the team do anything about them? That's what I would like to know.
        I don't believe it's an either/or. Both/and is what we need. The effrontery of the lvl999 and the -1 damage/toughness/recovery or stats as well as the bot farming. I'm sure the cheaters think they are having more fun than I am, pointing them out and playing honestly - but they are wrong.

I evaluated the Mage LB last night. As far as I could tell, either there are some world's record lucky people from Asia or the top 8 spots were all held by cheaters. That bothers me a bit but as I've said before, being an inept player who doesn't give AF about making it into the top 10 makes the obvious cheaters much less important.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
          I realize you are upset but lets keep the forums clean with the language we use. I know you can find a way to get your point across without the cursing thanks.
          Ramdango Hope my edit is acceptable. I'll endeavor to keep my cursing to myself and not on the screen.
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

RockDoc Just looked at your edited post, and found 3 "comments" shown right beneath the main text! How the Frigg do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
              btw, why were the two cheating threads removed?
              I merged a few threads and removed others. The devs saw what they needed to see in your "must read" thread and action will be taken.
              Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
              RockDoc Just looked at your edited post, and found 3 "comments" shown right beneath the main text! How the Frigg do you do that?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the revised post. Guess we all can use some forum editing lessons from the man behind the curtain. Thanks Travis . And thanks for clearing friends list.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  I merged a few threads and removed others. The devs saw what they needed to see in your "must read" thread and action will be taken.

Travis, for some reason I can only see "Quote" and "Like" as options.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	repost.jpg Views:	5 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	144289

Comment

Travis, for some reason I can only see "Quote" and "Like" as options.
                    How about now?

Comment

• Looks same as before

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                        Looks same as before
                        ...and now?

Comment

• No changes so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                            No changes so far.
                            I'm out of ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              I'm out of ideas.
                              "Hey Paulo, he broke the president!"

"I Think We're All Bozo's on this Bus" (1971) Firesign Theatre

Comment

• MarkHark, I also only have 2 options shown, "quote" and "like", and I have an "edit" option for what I wrote, but no "comment" or "flag" option. Maybe those are only available to the forum administrator?

Comment

Working...
                                X