Tlnh the cheater... and his friend, maybe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    I merged a few threads and removed others. The devs saw what they needed to see in your "must read" thread and action will be taken.

newest update .15 didnt tackle crafting exploit!

Comment

I'm out of ideas.
      Let's check configs on my side then.
      I'm using Chrome at home and Firefox at work, OS is Windows 10 Home Edition in both cases. I can't see the 'Flag' and 'Comment' options in either; as a matter of fact, I wasn't even aware they existed until this afternoon.

I was thinking along the same lines as RockDoc. Could it be that one needs moderator/admin status to see these options?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckel View Post

newest update .15 didnt tackle crafting exploit!
        Would you be able to tell? Or do you mean that the cheaters are still up on the LBs with all their 75s?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

Would you be able to tell? Or do you mean that the cheaters are still up on the LBs with all their 75s?
          I think the crafting 'exploit' he refers to is the fact that since 1.4.13 you could craft lower level gear using limited amounts of resources and when you would salvage that gear in groups you'd get back significantly more of those resources than what you used. There were questions as to whether it was a bug or new feature. I just went and made 13 L21 rare pants, each using 5 lesser essences of water and fire, and 5 leathers. Got back 68 lesser essences each of water and fire, 6 essences of water, 2 essences of fire, 2 greater essences of water and 30 leather. Since you still get back more than you put in, it would appear to be a continuing feature of the game. I personally like having positive returns on salvaged gear. . It use to be really sucky, like get back 1 for every 5 or 6 that you used if you were lucky.

Now, all the 75s on LB is a different issue, and I think my stand on cheaters/hackers/botters in game has been established on these forums. I'll leave it at that.
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

• Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

I think the crafting 'exploit' he refers to is the fact that since 1.4.13 you could craft lower level gear using limited amounts of resources and when you would salvage that gear in groups you'd get back significantly more of those resources than what you used.
            A few months ago I was going for my ML50, and remember reading forum posts about the scrapper perk resulting in a net gain of essences, so it was happening (at least somewhat) pre-1.4.9ish. My own experience was I got a slight gain in essences, but chewed through silk/leather/iron. Are you saying 1.4.13 upped the return significantly? I wasn't aware of it (wasn't grinding anymore). Are folks thinking that's partly how umm... certain 'guilds'... are able to 'gather' mats for their full sets of 75s?

Man, so many exploits, it's hard to keep track!

Comment

...and now?
              I vaguely remember having seen "Tag" before but do not recall seeing it regularly. I do not ever recall seeing "Comment".

Comment

Man, so many exploits, it's hard to keep track!
                Imagine coordinating using them: it must be a nightmare!

Comment

• Originally posted by duckel View Post
                  btw, why were the two cheating threads removed?
                  Maybe it's because the cheaters have been finally defeated.... ? But usually stuff disappears b/c it makes someone uncomfortable.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Oh yeah, they're there. I've been checking the Mage LB and at last check, the top 8 were beyond suspicious. Flag away. They are laughing at us.
                    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

I think the crafting 'exploit' he refers to is the fact that since 1.4.13 you could craft lower level gear using limited amounts of resources and when you would salvage that gear in groups you'd get back significantly more of those resources than what you used. There were questions as to whether it was a bug or new feature. I just went and made 13 L21 rare pants, each using 5 lesser essences of water and fire, and 5 leathers. Got back 68 lesser essences each of water and fire, 6 essences of water, 2 essences of fire, 2 greater essences of water and 30 leather. Since you still get back more than you put in, it would appear to be a continuing feature of the game. I personally like having positive returns on salvaged gear. . It use to be really sucky, like get back 1 for every 5 or 6 that you used if you were lucky.

Now, all the 75s on LB is a different issue, and I think my stand on cheaters/hackers/botters in game has been established on these forums. I'll leave it at that.
                      that is not the one. -redacted-

Comment

• That will be fixed, too. Let me remind you that discussing exploits in bannable.

Comment

• duckel, I stand corrected, not the same.
                          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                          Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

That will be fixed, too. Let me remind you that discussing exploits in bannable.
                            I predict that this fix could go quite poorly in the eyes of the community if it is not handled appropriately. For example, if the fix is simply to reduce the amount of resources gained when you salvage an item, it will widen the gap between people who already have full sets of level 75 equipment and everyone else. I would hope that the fix distinguishes crafted items from items which were obtained by means other than from crafting and only reduces the yield from salvaging crafted items.
                            Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30 (no celestial or Lv.75 gear)
                            Regalia Mage: Shade, TL 141 in 9:35
                            ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

Guides:
                            Farming Gold and Gemstones
                            Crafting Gear Level 71-75
                            Farming Level 72 Unique Capes
                            Maxing Your Crafting Mastery on a Budget

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-19-02.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	145291Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-14-15-18-51.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	145292

Comment

• New one top of the BH leaderboard . Look at the this one haha

Click image for larger version

Name:	cheat.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	145615

Comment

Working...
                                X