New potential challenge: The Quaker Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New potential challenge: The Quaker Warrior

Since the game itself is so skewed between the ultra high end Koreans farming this and grinding that... I know I have zero chance of competing with them, so I like to keep it interesting by creating my own challenges. Just like the "Grey Ribbon Challenge" by Nhat (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...bbon-challenge)... I have quite a few of my own. So here is one I call the Quaker Warrior Challenge:

Warrior with no Jewelry allowed
    Only Shockwave and Shield Block utilities allowed.
    How far can you get in the trials?

Then theres the Streaking Hunter:
    Bounty Hunter, but no pants and no tunic allowed
    Either: How far can you get in the trails? OR, how FAST can you get through story mode?

These are pretty basic... anyone have any better ideas?

“The Streaking Hunter”. LOL! This gave me a good chuckle. Thank you!

Comment

Not sure if I understand correctly - no pants or chestpiece, but aside from that you can go full L75 Legendary/Celestials? Seems pointless to me.

Comment

How about, “Back seat driver”: How long can you survive using ONLY your companions. Alternately called, “Xagan might actually be useful”.

Comment

You mean, no weapons, no attacks or abilities equipped? Looks pretty hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
            How about, “Back seat driver”: How long can you survive using ONLY your companions. Alternately called, “Xagan might actually be useful”.
            That's a good one!

Comment

Limbo dancer: who can collect the most fire bars on one screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                Limbo dancer: who can collect the most fire bars on one screenshot?
                Oooo, now thats innovative. Do you mean the fire bars that spin around and kill you?

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post

Oooo, now thats innovative. Do you mean the fire bars that spin around and kill you?
                  yes those... it it will be difficult to find enough of those bastards, you need to keep the aggro, but not kill them, and still survive...

Comment

Working...
                  X