Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooters and flying arrows

Aloha!
    Is there any chance to put a limit on range of shooters in trials? It's a pain in the @@$ when they are flying thru all map. Yes. I'm playing a mage

If you think shooters are bad, wait till that elite lich throws a projectile from one end of map to other or that friggin fire lich chases you to the end of world. You die before you respawn, forever ...

Comment

Well let's make a list
      1. Arrows flying all map.
      2. Frikin hellfire.
      What else?

Comment

Add to list:

Whoa ! I'm dead? WHY ?

Comment

3. Groups of only elites with 2 healers as far as you can see.
          NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
          Mobile only SW Schrei TL142

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
            Aloha!
            Is there any chance to put a limit on range of shooters in trials? It's a pain in the @@$ when they are flying thru all map. Yes. I'm playing a mage
            You know, that is the very FIRST lesson you get in story mode Ruins of the Dead - "Archers! I should avoid their arrows." and it's still true. Me, my favorite complaint is trials where 3 elites are parked on your front porch waiting to kill you. Devs sense of humor I guess.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
              If you think shooters are bad, wait till that elite lich throws a projectile from one end of map to other or that friggin fire lich chases you to the end of world. You die before you respawn, forever ...
              The Flaming Immolator (or whatever they are called) are ALWAYS the last of the mob to die. Even if you run around back to get 'em.
              FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

3. those meelee mobs that 1hit you in frozen state

Comment

4. when fighting Magroth (as a Mage), casting Time Wrap kills you

Comment

aloha nui loa Wolf86PL

5. when the dragon bosses lunge forwards while doing main blast attack, to hit you with stun
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Working...
                    X