Update to 1.4.15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
    I'm on Android, saw this thread earlier and have been checking Play Store all day, but still shows 1.4.13 as latest version. Weird... maybe some kinda staged rollout?
    I'm on beta testing list so maybe final rollout hasn't happened yet.
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

That must be it. Did you happen to notice if they've un-nerfed arc lightning or ELR charge buffs? Fingers crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
        Thanks for the information, Travis.

...now everyone else will be getting the new "CE" equivalent reward while we iOS users will impatiently sit in the wings.
        I thot the CE's had disappeared. I have seen none since the CE Outrage incident a 3 weeks ago and I've been looking.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

I haven't seen anything like a new "CE" equivalent reward. Is that a feature that is for sure in new version or are you being sarcastic based on past issues?
          Dang, where is that "sarcastic" typeface when I need it? Sorry to provide "alternate news". :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
            I thot the CE's had disappeared. I have seen none since the CE Outrage incident a 3 weeks ago and I've been looking.
            CE's can only be obtained by salvaging celestial gear.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
              That must be it. Did you happen to notice if they've un-nerfed arc lightning or ELR charge buffs? Fingers crossed...
              I just played T100 with my mage, was still able to beat Kara but took me an extra 3 min over last time, and I died 12 times . When I used arc lightening it just seemed to tick off the bosses, and didn't seem to phase Kara at all. Frostbolts seemed to work better against both mobs and Kara. Her lightening spikes seemed to be more lethal to my mage than before, but may be just my perception since I haven't played mage for past month or so. Once I was able to get buffs going I was able to keep them up, but ELR mage just didn't seem to be as domineering as it was before last nerf.

Comment

Yeah, kind of what I was expecting, but hoping they might reconsider. My mage just feels stuck in first gear now; keep grinding CLs, but when I retry levels, it seems like the mobs have been grinding their CLs even harder! Oh well, thanks anyway for checking; maybe it's time to try 'warrioring'...

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Any patch notes? Or we gotta figure out everything ourself?
                  Most of times it "Go F(igure) Yourself"

Comment

ShotDead LOL ... I wish I had a comment button.

Comment

Pc still 1.4.13

Comment

1.4.15 is a beta so only Androids will receive 1.4.15. Took a while before the beta appeared in my Play Store. If it was like the last beta than it might be made final in a couple of days. Possibly for an ANB for this weekend?

I still have the two CEs that I picked up courtesy of the oops.
                        Last edited by Tin Man; 08-08-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I don't thinks essences got nerfed. I think it is still the same. I'll verify gold later and update.

Mage is still the same, no nerfing and no reverting to original.

Comment

Can someone confirm if we still get doubled salvaging mats in 1.4.15 (like, we get no "1s" or "3s", only even numbers of everything)?

Perhaps more importantly yet, whether this is also valid for celestial essences.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                              Can someone confirm if we still get doubled salvaging mats in 1.4.15 (like, we get no "1s" or "3s", only even numbers of everything)?

Perhaps more importantly yet, whether this is also valid for celestial essences.
                              I did a quick crafting run last night and posted results in another thread. Bottom line, all salvage values were even, not an odd # to be seen.

Don't known about CE, I've never seen one except on forum posts.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

I did a quick crafting run last night and posted results in another thread. Bottom line, all salvage values were even, not an odd # to be seen.

Don't known about CE, I've never seen one except on forum posts.
                                I have some leftover celestial cubes from previous AnBs, I am tempted to get them all salvaged since (as it is now) they won't get me anyhting better than Lvl 70s. But 3:1 conversion seems pretty low. 3:2 would be much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X