Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L70+ crafting, what's your best gear piece?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just crafted this in ANB.
    Playing warrior and have full Jugg gear, which was mostly ephemeral rares, but a couple of good drops have replaced half of those. Had gotten a legendary L70 Cleaver for ~68 gems in locked chest in Temple at end of 2nd world during one of my gold/gear runs. Stats not greatest, but still nice piece.
    Made it to T74 with that and dropped legendary L70 sword, but can't finish off Garm because time expires before he does.
    Figured having Bladestorm armaments set might help, but didn't have enough mats to make legendary, so went for an epic instead .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190811-190712.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	144832
    According to Ingrid, the damage range on this are at the max for a legendary L70 Whirlwind.
    Guess I'll see if it can get me to T80 and that C-box.
    Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
    Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
    Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
    Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
    Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
    Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
      Wagstaffer nice L73 Igneus and L74 pants.
      The odds if you are a Master Crafter on a 74 is .4 x .4. x .4 x .4 or about 4%. Figure the odds of NOT crafting a 74 on consecutive rolls (that's the way probability works) and it's around 17 tries to get around a 50:50 chance at 4 bumps up to 74. IF that 40% chance at a bump up in level is correct. I kinda think that 40% is a bit pessimistic. I've gotten in ANB a couple 72's and a 73 with a craft level IIRC of 32%.

Count in MoT's and it's mighty expensive.
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

lvl 75 Igneus with max damage

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
          lvl 75 Igneus with max damage
          Sweet!!! Pic please . In ANB or regular play?
          Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Comment

Mike Renfroe

Nice!

Comment

OMG, I just realized that I've pretty much shot myself in the foot! I was going through my account taking screenshots of all my high level gear so that I could post it here, and I noticed that I have enough level 74 and 75 pieces to make a full set. Unfortunately, it's all spread out across all my characters and is of mixed class types!

I got most of this by crafting about 10 items per day, so a full set of 74+ could be well within reach if my luck holds and I start crafting exclusively for one character. I got the level 75 pair of Havoc Boots, which came with very nice stats, as a drop from a level 90 trial run.

Please note that some of my items which have near perfect stats were upgraded to celestial prior to patch 1.4.15, and they were reverted back to legendary once version 1.4.15 was released. Each of those items are still character bound, and still have near perfect stats despite being reverted back to legendary quality. Some very sad news, I accidentally bound my level 75 Integralas Mantle to a character that I will be deleting at the end of this ANB event. I fear it will be nearly impossible to replace, given that it has 19% chance with 97 AR. I'm super upset about that, but anyway, here's what I've got so far:

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 Pulse Gun.png Views:	0 Size:	296.9 KB ID:	144920

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 Ion Gun.png Views:	0 Size:	251.3 KB ID:	144921

Click image for larger version  Name:	75 Havoc Boots.png Views:	0 Size:	271.5 KB ID:	144922

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 EXP Assault Tunic.png Views:	0 Size:	300.2 KB ID:	144923

Click image for larger version  Name:	75 Integralas Mantle.png Views:	0 Size:	280.0 KB ID:	144924

Click image for larger version  Name:	75 Igneus.png Views:	0 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	144925

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 Glacies Tempestas.png Views:	0 Size:	367.4 KB ID:	144926

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 Eridanus.png Views:	0 Size:	369.2 KB ID:	144927

Click image for larger version  Name:	74 Acamar.png Views:	0 Size:	365.0 KB ID:	144928
                Last edited by Shade Glow; 08-12-2019, 11:32 AM.
                Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Mike Renfroe, that's a pretty sweet Pulse Gun! I'm jealous.
                  Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                  ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Shade Glow , nice pieces. Gives me hope of better gear in my future.
                    Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Just crafted this for my ANB warrior . Only problem is now I'm dirt poor, and ads haven't been giving the 5 gem bonus for watching in both ANB and regular play. So it may be a while before I can do more crafting in ANB.

Name:	Screenshot_20190812-144742.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	145048
                      Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

well.. i obtain a few level 71 & 72 for so and so item

but for me..this level 70 axe seems the best of all my crafting item (at the moment). am I right or wrong?

it says overall "Perfect" i dunno wat so perfect about this thing?

the 4 status seems "average"

the level 71 axe down below seems more better status?. Now which axe is more "ok"? the level 70 or 71?

any ideas?

Thank you
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-15-2019, 06:29 AM.
                        Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                          well.. i obtain a few level 71 & 72 for so and so item

but for me..this level 70 axe seems the best of all my crafting item (at the moment). am I right or wrong?

it says overall "Perfect" i dunno wat so perfect about this thing?

the 4 status seems "average"

the level 71 axe down below seems more better status?. Now which axe is more "ok"? the level 70 or 71?

any ideas?

Thank you
                          I think the level 70 one. On comparing the stat gain/loss, which one gives more damage? Equip one, and click on the other axe.

Edit: Nevermind. You have a haste enchant on one of them.

Stick with the level 70 axe.
                          Last edited by Reymon; 08-15-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

TheExorcist, I think the L70 is considered perfect because it's damage values are the maximum for that piece at that level. I would keep using the L70. It has higher overall damage than the L71. When you craft an item the stats show how close you are to a perfect (max stats) piece. You got the best you can get for an L70, damage wise. Other stats may not be perfect but I think damage range is what matters most. At least based on my limited experience.
                            Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Just got this. Better than my celestial one I worked my butt off for 4 months ago. Well, worked my butt off for this one too, I guess. With that being said...........through all the cheating, bugs, etc,....it feels good to get this level 73 IM. The best part about this game is that it can be everything you want on your own AND with a mixture of players at the same time. Your own work can be your own reward if you let it. Don't give up y'all! I'm sure the devs won't either. Problems take time. I've played my time and spent my $ like everyone else but let's give them a chance. Remember, they didn't make the game so we would hate it. It means a lot to them too. Love all y'all. Keep grinding....

Comment

Just crafted this L73 Malice. Best weapon that I've crafted to date .

Name:	Screenshot_20190825-222709.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	147243
                                Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment