Anb starting in a couple of hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anb starting in a couple of hours

Finally!!!! I know there are a few guides but if anyone wants to leave me tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Where did you get this info? There’s no ANB announcement in game that I’ve seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
      Where did you get this info? There’s no ANB announcement in game that I’ve seen.
      It's in the game right now saying it will start in 3 hours

Comment

Hip hip Horay!! (ANB time -3 am sharp)

Local time (Malaysia & Part of Indonesia (City of Medan) & Singapore)
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-09-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Wut?! 1.5.15 hasn't gone live yet and ANB is gonna start? OOoOoooo... I got the Bronze emblem. Starts in 3 1/2 hours. Woot! I wonder what bug fixes were in the Beta and if they give use Beta Testers an advantage or disadvantage.

Side note: This will give me an opportunity to fill out my roster toons on a secondary account. I've got 1 level 70 and 4 level 10 toons. I managed to scrape together 2K gems, that's enough for all 3 leagues (minimal gem spending), provided I can qualify for Silver and Gold.
          Last edited by mousse; 08-09-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190809-083402_Eternium.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	144506

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
              My Pc stated ( 3 hrs 27 min -ANB)

Local time (Malaysia & Part of Indonesia & Singapore)
              I've never participated in one before, do I create the character and everything once it starts?

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                I did update my game via the playstore yesterday or the day before I'm on version 1.4.15

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

I've never participated in one before, do I create the character and everything once it starts?
                  Yes, you will create a new character for the ANB. Meanwhile you should check out the Guide for ANB events at:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

Yes, you will create a new character for the ANB. Meanwhile you should check out the Guide for ANB events at:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq
                    If I were to create a second account now, what level should my non-ANB character be, to be able to participate in this ANB on that account?

Comment

You might be better off waiting to create a character AFTER the event starts, as, if you already have 5 characters, a new character can be created for free and a new sixth slot will open. (Just my process...)

Comment

was awake at 3pm pacific standard, no emblem... 9am pacific standard there is now an emblem lol this is by far the shortest notice ever given... trying to figure out if this was not intended, or quite the opposite... the devs attempt at humor, perhaps

wonder if this will be 7days long event, or 9days long event..
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                          -The most important and curious question.
                          NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                          Mobile only SW Schrei TL141

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                            You might be better off waiting to create a character AFTER the event starts, as, if you already have 5 characters, a new character can be created for free and a new sixth slot will open. (Just my process...)
                            Perfect. I actually have a throw away character but your idea would work out better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                              was awake at 3pm pacific standard, no emblem... 9am pacific standard there is now an emblem lol this is by far the shortest notice ever given... trying to figure out if this was not intended, or quite the opposite... the devs attempt at humor, perhaps

I read a post where someone said it was surely coming very soon but yeah. This was one of the reasons I mentioned in my suggestion thread that there should be some sort of out of game notifications. I feel bad for the folks who don't log in over the next few days and miss it.

Comment

Working...
                              X