No announcement yet.

Anb starting in a couple of hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimately, I think that the owners would prefer that folks DO log in frequently, but, I agree that more frequent internal and external communication would be useful.

Comment

@Imcelhiney I agree that folks should be logging in frequently as well. Say if I didn't log in all day today would I miss the event?

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
        Say if I didn't log in all day today would I miss the event?
        No, you can join anytime during the week of the ANB, but you have to earn the Silver Ticket to continue on to the next round. it takes time to upgrade abilities, so the sooner you start, the more abilities you can maximize during the event. To compete for a medal, you pretty much want to start developing your hero on opening day...

I am getting ready to head out on a family vacation this week, so I may just have to settle for getting the silver ticket to allow me into the Silver League in a couple of weeks. It will be hard to bypass the Celestial boxes though...

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
          Wut?! 1.5.15 hasn't gone live yet and ANB is gonna start? OOoOoooo... I got the Bronze emblem. Starts in 3 1/2 hours. Woot! I wonder what bug fixes were in the Beta and if they give use Beta Testers an advantage or disadvantage.

Side note: This will give me an opportunity to fill out my roster toons on a secondary account. I've got 1 level 70 and 4 level 10 toons. I managed to scrape together 2K gems, that's enough for all 3 leagues (minimal gem spending), provided I can qualify for Silver and Gold.
          This beta tester does not see any announcement on ANB 3.0... My version is still 1.4.13 for whatever reason and comes from Google Play store. Maybe I'll reload and see what it says.

Yep. There it is. Another chance to get a nice blue celestial without all the whining... Load says 1.4.15
          Last edited by TerryDarc; 08-09-2019, 06:14 PM.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

This ANB was actually supposed to start right after the last War Supplies, but we had to deal with the cheaters first.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              This ANB was actually supposed to start right after the last War Supplies, but we had to deal with the cheaters first.
              Any news on when 1.4.15 goes live on Amazon. Or is this a case of Amazon just taking their sweet time.

Edit: it just showed up. Had to go to the app store to see it.
              Last edited by HydrolicPredator; 08-09-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

If I were to create a second account now, what level should my non-ANB character be, to be able to participate in this ANB on that account?
                Your have to have at least one character with a level of 30 or higher in order to participate in ANB. When you have a character that meets the minimum you will be able to create ANB character.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Your have to have at least one character with a level of 30 or higher in order to participate in ANB. When you have a character that meets the minimum you will be able to create ANB character.
                  I see. Thanks, man! ..ahem.. I mean, Tin Man, of course.

Comment

Anybody got any issues with this ANB event?
                    - I am level 59 now and got 0 book drops to reduce the cooldown for upgrading abilities
                    - Expanding inventory slots costs gems instead of gold
                    - Got no bonus XP/gold

Comment

Reymon Your welcome. I don't have a heart but I do like to help.

Comment

Argh.. Crafted a level 10 boots at level 5... Wish that happened when I was crafting a level 70 item.

Comment

Lol I was about to go to sleep at 3am and saw anb event. No sleep today haha gonna compete hard!

Comment

Originally posted by TvD View Post
                            Anybody got any issues with this ANB event?
                            - I am level 59 now and got 0 book drops to reduce the cooldown for upgrading abilities
                            - Expanding inventory slots costs gems instead of gold
                            - Got no bonus XP/gold
                            I have gotten tons of those and was told if you're unlocks cost regular price it's because the game wasn't online when you loaded and you need to restart.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
                              Where did you get this info? There’s no ANB announcement in game that I’ve seen.
                              What is a smart choice for the empherial item, should it be a weapon or clothes?

Comment

Question: does the AnB hero get Season rewards? If so its totally unfair to someone who has already completed the Season.

Comment

Working...
                                X