Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anb starting in a couple of hours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
    Question: does the AnB hero get Season rewards? If so its totally unfair to someone who has already completed the Season.
    I read you can buy the season pass again and get all of the rewards, I haven't tested it personally though.

    Nhat was it you that was mentioning this?

    Comment


    • #32
      Yttrill Wagstaffer ... ANB Characters do NOT receive Season Rewards. See:

      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ason-interplay

      Last edited by Tin Man; 08-10-2019, 02:53 AM.

      Comment


      • #33
        12 hours limit is only for bronze league right? Then we will have another 12h in silver if you have silver ticket?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nicewar View Post
          12 hours limit is only for bronze league right? Then we will have another 12h in silver if you have silver ticket?
          9
          KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
          Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
          Playing exclusively for fun

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Nicewar View Post
            12 hours limit is only for bronze league right? Then we will have another 12h in silver if you have silver ticket?
            Silver=9, Gold=6

            Comment


            • #36
              So it's 12 hours to reach the trial 20, that's the goal. Thanks guys

              Comment


              • #37
                Any idea how far a good player can get in 12hours? Trial 50?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Nicewar View Post
                  Any idea how far a good player can get in 12hours? Trial 50?
                  The top positions will be in the TL130+ range. Even during the Gold Event which is only 6 hours the top positions are in the TL130+ range. I consider myself a sucky player though I have played enough to know the some tricks to advance quickly and have unlocked TL 44 in 1:17 using 3 +200% XP Boosters that I bought and have been running as soon as I finished Story Level 1. Personally, I find the most important part, besides XP gear, is to remember which abilities you want/need and constantly be upgrading abilities and practice restraint by allowing your abilities to get to at least level 5 before stating pushing even if that means not playing for several hours.

                  I play just enough at the start to get enough gold to keep the upgrades going and unlock all the abilities I want. After having level 7 abilities and CL 70 than it is off to the races. You really need the Greater Book of Learning's 3 Hour research timer decrease to really get your abilities to level 10 without spending lots gems to Finish Now. The Greater Books drop more than higher TL you get. It is at TL 80 or TL 100 that you get at least one Greater Book every time you finish the TL in the past.

                  Originally posted by TvD View Post
                  Anybody got any issues with this ANB event?
                  - I am level 59 now and got 0 book drops to reduce the cooldown for upgrading abilities
                  - Expanding inventory slots costs gems instead of gold
                  - Got no bonus XP/gold
                  Expanding the Characters inventory slots always costs gems and not gold. Expanding The Stash slots cost gold while expanding The Stash tabs costs gems. This is the same as the regular game. During ANB? All The Stash tabs are already unlocked with the free first 2 rows which gives lots of storage for just 1 character. I don't expand The Stash at all during ANB. Fully expanding the character's storage is dirt cheap in gem cost relative to doing the same during regular. Fully expanding a character's storage normally cost 2650 gems but during ANB only costs 60. The incredibly inexpensive, relatively, character expansions including opening up ability slots and companions slots is why everyone should take advantage of every ANB to create a fully unlocked character until all 5 of their regular characters are fully unlocked.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nicewar View Post
                    Any idea how far a good player can get in 12hours? Trial 50?
                    Depends how many gems you start with.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

                      The top positions will be in the TL130+ range. Even during the Gold Event which is only 6 hours the top positions are in the TL130+ range. I consider myself a sucky player though I have played enough to know the some tricks to advance quickly and have unlocked TL 44 in 1:17 using 3 +200% XP Boosters that I bought and have been running as soon as I finished Story Level 1. Personally, I find the most important part, besides XP gear, is to remember which abilities you want/need and constantly be upgrading abilities and practice restraint by allowing your abilities to get to at least level 5 before stating pushing even if that means not playing for several hours.

                      I play just enough at the start to get enough gold to keep the upgrades going and unlock all the abilities I want. After having level 7 abilities and CL 70 than it is off to the races. You really need the Greater Book of Learning's 3 Hour research timer decrease to really get your abilities to level 10 without spending lots gems to Finish Now. The Greater Books drop more than higher TL you get. It is at TL 80 or TL 100 that you get at least one Greater Book every time you finish the TL in the past.



                      Expanding the Characters inventory slots always costs gems and not gold. Expanding The Stash slots cost gold while expanding The Stash tabs costs gems. This is the same as the regular game. During ANB? All The Stash tabs are already unlocked with the free first 2 rows which gives lots of storage for just 1 character. I don't expand The Stash at all during ANB. Fully expanding the character's storage is dirt cheap in gem cost relative to doing the same during regular. Fully expanding a character's storage normally cost 2650 gems but during ANB only costs 60. The incredibly inexpensive, relatively, character expansions including opening up ability slots and companions slots is why everyone should take advantage of every ANB to create a fully unlocked character until all 5 of their regular characters are fully unlocked.
                      Thanks a lot very helpful. I've started using the time smarter and it's going way better.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Nicewar View Post

                        Thanks a lot very helpful. I've started using the time smarter and it's going way better.
                        Additional note, with your abilities at a high enough level you can tackle TLs 10 higher than your character level fairly well. I normally hit TL7 when my character is level around 58 or above. I can beat TL7 and than single step through the trials 1 at a time until I hit level 70 when trials start unlocking faster. This is with being able to beat the trials in 2-3 minutes each. Plus, pushing reasonable gets you the most experience. Replaying old levels is necessary if you need to gain the levels but the experience gained is less.
                        Last edited by Tin Man; 08-10-2019, 05:48 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Question, please: after the ANB event ends and the new created hero becomes a regular one, he/she will have the same CL as the other 4 heroes i have, right? I mean even if i will get to CL 200 during the event, after he will become a regular hero he will have CL 1920 as the rest of my other heroes, right?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Mikael Oddmund View Post
                            Question, please: after the ANB event ends and the new created hero becomes a regular one, he/she will have the same CL as the other 4 heroes i have, right? I mean even if i will get to CL 200 during the event, after he will become a regular hero he will have CL 1920 as the rest of my other heroes, right?
                            Yup, they will have the same CL as your other characters.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Thank you for clarifying that for me

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Mikael Oddmund View Post
                                Thank you for clarifying that for me
                                That was right with a caveat. Your ANB experience will be combined with your regular experience and all you characters will be at a level, or partial level, higher than what the highest one is now.

                                If your regular characters are CL 1500 and your ANB character is only level 10, no CLs, than you will barely see a bump in your experience bar on your regular characters. Yes, I know these is an absurd examples.

                                If your regular characters are CL 500 and your ANB character is CL 500, you will likely have a new CL for all that is CL 600 or higher. I won't try to get into the specific math and totals right now.

                                If your regular characters are CL 500 and your ANB character is CL 1500, you will likely have a new CL for all that is CL 1600 or higher.

                                If your regular characters are CL 2000 and your ANB character is CL 1500, you will likely have a new CL for all that is CL 2005 or higher.

                                All these examples are demonstrate interplay from combining the experience at the event's end. None of the numbers are real but are just to give an idea.

                                No, I am not a lawyer but I do play one on TV.

                                The safe, accurate answer is that all your characters will be at LEAST as high as your highest character.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X