Celestial Adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Adjustment

Several players including moi lost a pile of Celestials. Here's the announcement from MF/DP. Note that we did not lose ALL our CE's and we were recompensed for the confiscation. It says in the notes that it was a "bug". I looked at it as a short term feature but I will not quibble.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Celestial adjustment.png
Views:	1033
Size:	305.1 KB
ID:	144537

Celestials > 70 were converted to Legendaries although the Mage leaderboad has a whole pile of people who are extraordinarily "lucky' and have 9 Celestials > 70. Still. Hoping to see an adjustment on that end including the ridiculous cheat a TL236.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Tbh the whole system is flawed. Events giving permanent buffs that can't be aquired later on are not healthy for any game. Both CE and Medals are bad design choices. Event prices should not affect the leaderboards of the permanent league.

Cosmetics for bragging rights or a bunch of gems would be a proper price for events.

Comment

I took a peak at my account for the first time in a while.

Right after the prior update I had previously salvaged 10 legitimate Celestials:
      - 8 from my trials mage, leaving only the I.Mantle behind as a Celestial, plus
      ​​​​​ - 2 from my BH, where I had made 2 Hailstorms long ago

I had picked up 1 Celestial Essence from a drop somewhere, not sure where.

So I had 11 Celestial Essences. One might say that one (1) of the 11 was unintended.

I still had 16 legitimate Celestials left from previous play:
      - 1 x I.Mantle on trials mage (mentioned above)
      - 8 removed from XP mage in storage (6 Apprentice + Deidre + Necro)
      - 1 x I.Mantle still on XP mage
      - 6 relatively new Celestials on XP mage = 2 in a GMC weapon set + 4 Regalia

The above Celestials were all level 70, made from boxes (not the new way, crafted then converted with CE).

After the update, 6 legitimate Celestials were taken away:
      - 1 x I.Mantle on trials mage
      - 5 of the 8 in storage (Deidre, Necro, 3 Apprentice)

These 6 are now 'Legendary'.

And for those I was compensated a net of 3 Celestial Essences ... I had 11 legitimate CEs and now I have 14. With the extra 3, I could convert one of the 6 back to a Celestial.

Therefore I have been robbed of -5 Celestials.

They should be restored, or I should be granted 15 more CEs which would allow re-making the 5 back into Celestials.

I am reminded why I decided not to play anymore.
      SMH
      Last edited by Coda; 08-10-2019, 12:00 PM.
      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

What a mess. Have you contacted support? Weird that the process couldn't determine pre-1.4.11 celestials' origins. So you didn't even have any 70+ gear that was 'celestialized'?

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
          So you didn't even have any 70+ gear that was 'celestialized'?
          The "stolen" Celestials were all level 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
            I took a peak at my account for the first time in a while.

Right after the prior update I had previously salvaged 10 legitimate Celestials:
            - 8 from my trials mage, leaving only the I.Mantle behind as a Celestial, plus
            ​​​​​ - 2 from my BH, where I had made 2 Hailstorms long ago

I had picked up 1 Celestial Essence from a drop somewhere, not sure where.

So I had 11 Celestial Essences. One might say that one (1) of the 11 was unintended.

I still had 16 legitimate Celestials left from previous play:
            - 1 x I.Mantle on trials mage (mentioned above) - 8 removed from XP mage in storage (6 Apprentice + Deidre + Necro)
            - 1 x I.Mantle still on XP mage
            - 6 relatively new Celestials on XP mage = 2 in a GMC weapon set + 4 Regalia

The above Celestials were all level 70, made from boxes (not the new way, crafted then converted with CE).

After the update, 6 legitimate Celestials were taken away:
            - 1 x I.Mantle on trials mage
            - 5 of the 8 in storage (Deidre, Necro, 3 Apprentice)

These 6 are now 'Legendary'.

And for those I was compensated a net of 3 Celestial Essences ... I had 11 legitimate CEs and now I have 14. With the extra 3, I could convert one of the 6 back to a Celestial.

Therefore I have been robbed of -5 Celestials.

They should be restored, or I should be granted 15 more CEs which would allow re-making the 5 back into Celestials.

I am reminded why I decided not to play anymore.
            SMH
            Frankly I'm amazed they can still find something left of their feet to shoot. I popped in to the discord tonight just see what's up cuz I've stopped playing too. First thing i see is a question on why the custom legendary ephermal only lets pick two abiliities. Come to the website, see questions about the bug fix, see questions about ANB, see questions about update pending while ANB started, see questions about short lead time. See questions about the mistake in the release email. Etc.

So many obvious, easy to avoid mistakes.
            Last edited by NoSuchReality; 08-10-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Please assist Coda!! he's one of the "Greatest"

i'm playin ANB xp mage right now. usin Coda XP Mage Build..awesome

don't want to loose him

Thank You

Comment

Abin thru Sarde (1 to 5) on the Mage LB all have equipment that looks basically like 9x75's Celestials. Perfect IOW. I am wondering when the >70 Celestials will be converted back per notification. I had one 69 Celestial (don't ask) converted to a Legendary 69. Gz.

My sympathy to Coda and others who lost legit Celestials b/c I know how hard they are to come by. Maybe Travis will see things better in the morning.
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

That's messed up what happened to coda smh. My proposal for a fix was to give everyone 6-9 free ce and I think that would be much better than taking away everyone's items when they didn't even know it was a bug. The "fix" they went with actually made it worse. Maybe 500 gems per ce would be fair but even then it's bs

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                    My sympathy to Coda and others who lost legit Celestials ....
                    I posted the detail to illustrated that the algorithm applied was seriously flawed and unjust.

Surely others, even with fewer overall items, experienced the same effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

I posted the detail to illustrated that the algorithm applied was seriously flawed and unjust.

Surely others, even with fewer overall items, experienced the same effect.
                      Pretty sure I saw FendyBt2 mentioned on discord that he even lost legit celestials that he'd used COs on. I hope the devs will address these issues, and fix the damage they've done to your accounts. Unfortunately, they will have a much harder time undoing the damage to their reputations and the community's trust.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

Pretty sure I saw FendyBt2 mentioned on discord that he even lost legit celestials that he'd used COs on.
                        yeah... I lost 2x L70 celestials IM that was crafted from Cbox before v1.4.11 was released and I have a youtube vids somewhere when I CO'ed all the stats to perfect... but I don't care about it so much anymore since it's a L70 celestials and I got enough CE to transform new item to celestials when I find a good L75 to use it for... LOL...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                        Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

yeah... I lost 2x L70 celestials IM that was crafted from Cbox before v1.4.11 was released and I have a youtube vids somewhere when I CO'ed all the stats to perfect... but I don't care about it so much anymore since it's a L70 celestials and I got enough CE to transform new item to celestials when I find a good L75 to use it for... LOL...
                          Were those level 70 IMs equipped, or in your inventory or stash?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Were those level 70 IMs equipped, or in your inventory or stash?
                            both are equipped...
                            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                            Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                            Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

both are equipped...
                              Ow.. okay, what the hell..

Comment

Working...
                              X