Celestial Adjustment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

yeah... I lost 2x L70 celestials IM that was crafted from Cbox before v1.4.11 was released and I have a youtube vids somewhere when I CO'ed all the stats to perfect... but I don't care about it so much anymore since it's a L70 celestials and I got enough CE to transform new item to celestials when I find a good L75 to use it for... LOL...
    Ow! You lost those perfect stats, too. That is way harsh. I would not be LOLing.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

Ow! You lost those perfect stats, too. That is way harsh. I would not be LOLing.
      yeah... all the CO's... :sob:
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

The worst part of this whole mess is that when the Devs make a mistake, WE pay the price. I lost 2 fully loaded celestials when they screwed up the salvage function and I just lost 4 more with this most recent screw up. They spent so much time going after legit player’s celestials that they rushed out an ANB event FILLED with bugs that we’ve had to deal with on every event. Bugs everywhere! Where the hell is the quality control? Then to top it all off, they always release this crap on a Friday and leave for the weekend. No one will hear anything from them and Travis will have to try to keep the peace. Wash, rinse, repeat. Over and over. I’d rather wait longer for updates and events that are done correctly from the start than to have all of this sloppy, bug ridden crap that’s been getting rushed out. Do it right the first time, and there won’t be a need for dozens of patches and updates. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
          Were those level 70 IMs equipped, or in your inventory or stash?
          In my case, both equipped & stashed items were stolen.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Coda, you have every right to be pissed as do many others. Everyone who lost a CE or a Celestial has every right to be pissed.

FendyBt2 lost several perfected Celestial's. Here's the proof in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjH4mr41eo. They are fabulously expensive in game terms.

Same here. I had a L69 celestial removed even tho it was supposed to be > L70, apparently random or just no =L70. WTF? The angel of Celestial death also dipped into my resource stash to take a number of CE's. I see that the LB still has all my least favorite leaders. More than 15 of the top 20 have > L70 Celestials. WTF? Giving MF/DP the benefit of the doubt, maybe these accounts are offline. They should, IMO, simply be banned. b/c the odds of legitimately acquiring 9 L75 Celestials is impossible for one person, let alone 15 of the top 20.

LB 1,2,3,4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc. are simply impossible w/o bots to drive both gold collection (it's 210k + 15 MoT's per attempt to craft a 75 - u do the arithmetic for the 65 attempts it would take by probability at 40% max if you're a master crafter). Multiply that 65 x 200k x 9 to get all 9 pieces an L75 (117,000,000). NP if you got bots to bring you gold, I guess. Plus 150 spirits and 150 MoT's per Celestial Orb to perfect your Celestial. All gone.

Also had a couple Celestials removed from my max mage that were L70 equips. So, it seems as tho the angel of death of the Eternium lords has descended and randomly stripped away Celestials from all but the LB 1-20.

Also resent the implication that this was an exploit (cheat) to take the benefit of what is called a "bug" retrospectively and the 20 gems per celestial stolen is a bad joke.

Overall grade: D- (translation: nice try but no cigar)
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

You need to know that 1 item can only legally decompose 1 essence, not 2.It was illegal to disassemble two ES in 4.11.

Comment

Originally posted by LStab View Post

You need to know that 1 item can only legally decompose 1 essence, not 2.It was illegal to disassemble two ES in 4.11.
                https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...563#post144563

Comment

WTF, "illegal"?! I think you're going a bit further than even the devs have implied by the use of the loaded term, "exploit." There were no patch notes which spelled out the 'rules' around the new Celestial Essences, they just entered the game without comment. Players aren't mind-readers; how can we be expected to know if a new feature of the game is unintentional, especially if the dev crew is silent on the issue?

As Reymon pointed out above, your comment is irrelevant considering what has been done to Coda, Fendy and many others, as the attempt at a 'fix' caused collateral damage unrelated to the new CEs introduced in 1.4.11.

Comment

I salvaged 10 Celestial items and received 10 Celestial essences. 1 for each.

So I do not understand your comment, was it directed at my post?

Comment

I salvaged 10 Celestial items and received 10 Celestial essences. 1 for each.

So I do not understand your comment, was it directed at my post?
                      As i say.
                      1 C Item = 1 CE
                      You have 16 C Item before
                      You have 10 C Item + 14 CE now
                      10 + 14 = 24 > 16
                      So how can you say they stolen your CE?

Comment

As i say.
                        1 C Item = 1 CE
                        10 + 14 = 24 > 16
                        His items were legit and it takes 3 ce to make one item so one of his legit items should give him back 3 ce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

His items were legit and it takes 3 ce to make one item so one of his legit items should give him back 3 ce.
                          In new version
                          1 70 C Item = 1 CE not 3
                          1 75 C Item = 3 CE
                          If Dev give you 3 CE as compensation,you can use it to enchant a 75 Item.
                          In this way 1 70 C Item = 1 75 C Item
                          This is obviously wrong.

Comment

As i say.
                            1 C Item = 1 CE
                            10 + 14 = 24 > 16
                            You did not read my post thoroughly.

Comment

I echo the concerns, I farmed a lot of gems by viewing ads which support the devs, I bought overprice boxes with those gems to get the ce. I spent 500000 gold to convert 3 of those to make a celestial. Now all my celestials are gone and a boat load of gold

Comment

You did not read my post thoroughly.
                                yes.
                                sorry for that
                                Even so,I still think they're right,because 1 70 C item = 1 CE.It cant be 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X