ANB and Season Interplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB and Season Interplay

Looks like you can gain Season experience and levels, as expected, while playing ANB. You, however, are not able to collect Season rewards with your ANB character. I set up an account specifically to test this. I left the Season Level 4 uncollected and could see that it was out there with my ANB character but could not collect the reward. I advance from Season Level 4 to Level 5 with my ANB character and saw that the Season Level 5 reward was granted but could not collect the reward. I was able to collect the Season Level 5 reward with a regular character.

I also know that there are people out there that are curious like myself. What happens when you buy the Season Pass when you have already completed Season Level 20?

Using one of my regular profiles that had already completed Season Level 20 I purchased the Season Pass with my newly created ANB Character after completing Story Level 1 and attaining level 2. As expected, all the rewards showed as earned immediately but I was unable to collect any with the ANB Character. The rewards are available for collection with a regular character in the profile.

Additionally, as observed elsewhere, the leader-boards for ANB and Season are not separate so you have no idea where you stand presently.

Obviously, you gain Season experience and advance season levels with your ANB character.

FWIW, this is intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      FWIW, this is intentional.
      Never assumed otherwise which is why I posted in general. I just figured others would be curious just as I was. I know these kinds of questions popped up when the Season started. The way it is being handled is appreciated. Allowing the pulling of Season rewards with ANB characters would have been very unfair.

Comment

Working...
      X