So many bugs... I'm done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many bugs... I'm done

Hardly know where to start. Just my last frustrations...

Updated to 1.4.15. CE issue was "solved". I held on to my CE to wait for what solution they would come up with. I got mine simply by playing the game, not by exploiting the bug, when the update was available I updated my game. I have absolutely no problem with returning the CE I got from boxes, that's why I hadn't used them. But I would like to keep the ones I got from salvaging my old celestials. [Edit: I hadn't noticed that there were still some CE left, so the ones I got from salvage are actually still there.] And 20 gems for compensation, really?? Each CE I got from boxes costed me 90-120 gems.

Oh well, at least there's a new ANB. Exited to try and earn 2 celestial. No word on what level they'd be though.... another RNG? Leaderboard is a mess. And this morning I find that the custom empherial jewlery are rares in stead of legendary.

This used to be a fun game and I spent quite some € and time on it. But they've made a mess of it and I'm done with it. Can't even be bothered anymore to pick up my 100 gems a day for the remaining period of the month. Time to find something else. Cya!
    Last edited by Huit; 08-10-2019, 08:23 AM.

What's with the ephemeral jewlry?
    I thought it was fixed.
    Are they going to fix it or I'll just use them as they are?
    Also noticed the leaderboards thing. . .
    Has there been an announcement on what to expect?

Edit : Nevermind about the jewelry, I just used it 'cause it can't be fixed without affecting players who already made decisions.
    Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 08-11-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

I thought the jewellery was changed last ANB, rare for 12 hours, epic for 9 hours and legendary for 6 hours
      Zubreza - BH TL126
      Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

Originally posted by StealthK80 View Post
        I thought the jewellery was changed last ANB, rare for 12 hours, epic for 9 hours and legendary for 6 hours
        IIRC has always been ephemeral epic with the current format of time limited, other than with bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthK80 View Post
          There are 2 types of Ephemeral, they are the same "tier", regardless of league:
          1. Jewelries: These were added in the 1st League ANB format - they are supposed to be LEGENDARY.
          2. Gear (the pink boxes): These were added in the 2nd League ANB, allowing ALL players the chance of getting set gear, due to the introduction of new sets in the April 2019 balance patch - these are EPIC
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

There are 2 types of Ephemeral, they are the same "tier", regardless of league:
            1. Jewelries: These were added in the 1st League ANB format - they are supposed to be LEGENDARY.
            2. Gear (the pink boxes): These were added in the 2nd League ANB, allowing ALL players the chance of getting set gear, due to the introduction of new sets in the April 2019 balance patch - these are EPIC
            I think that SUPPOSED to be Legendary is out the door if that was the intention and this is the third ANB cycle and they are still popping epic or, in the current case, rare. That is quite a while to have that kind of oops that so dramatically impacts the ability to play and separates those that have the gems or ANB gold to make endgame ANB Legendary jewelry and those that rely on what is dropped in the rewards. Either fix the ephemerals to be Legendary or change the stupid descriptions. Preferably correct them to be Legendary.

Comment

Nhat I see there's a new text in your signature. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                new text? where? wat is it about?

4me watever stated by Master Nhat is important

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I think that SUPPOSED to be Legendary is out the door if that was the intention and this is the third ANB cycle and they are still popping epic or, in the current case, rare. That is quite a while to have that kind of oops that so dramatically impacts the ability to play and separates those that have the gems or ANB gold to make endgame ANB Legendary jewelry and those that rely on what is dropped in the rewards. Either fix the ephemerals to be Legendary or change the stupid descriptions. Preferably correct them to be Legendary.
                  To be fair, they kinda worked for most of the leagues:
                  • Silver and Gold leagues corrently received Legendary jewelries.
                  • Bronze #1 was also Legendary, but weren't removed if you kept the ANB char - used to push main leaderboard, removed and partial board cleanup later...
                  • Bronze #2 was Rare, people fused them and those resulting pieces weren't remove - more invalid main board push and subsequent "cleanup"...
                  • Bronze #3, current one - same bug. Looks like someone merged back old code, since other errors are popping up too: no dailies, cosmetics crashes...

and thus bring me to my signature update:

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                  It means exactly what it says, minus any grammatical mistakes, haha
                  I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish
                  Almost kinda appropriate that it was raised in this thread, although I wasn't planning to post about it - thought I just let people know not to expect more updates from me...

I might hang around, collect my dailies, hoping for improvements, or I might not, don't know... Almost everything I have to say have been said, by me previously or others, so no point repeating...

Wishing everyone playing an enjoyable time, thanks to Travis for all his work trying to keep things running smoothly, thanks to the devs for making the game.
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Nhat Well, again, thanks for the work on the jewelcrafting spreadsheet and guide, and for helping me and the others, on the forums.

It's just a little sad to see the people, I'm used to seeing, on the forums start to disappear.
                    Last edited by Reymon; 08-14-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

i'm sad also

to some of the Masters & Seniors who are still here. Thank you

No matter what you have been through

you are still here

and you have a history of victory

do assist us will ya!!!

Thank you

Comment

"Alas, poor Nhat! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! "

...sad that it has come to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

To be fair, they kinda worked for most of the leagues:
                          • Silver and Gold leagues corrently received Legendary jewelries.
                          • Bronze #1 was also Legendary, but weren't removed if you kept the ANB char - used to push main leaderboard, removed and partial board cleanup later...
                          • Bronze #2 was Rare, people fused them and those resulting pieces weren't remove - more invalid main board push and subsequent "cleanup"...
                          • Bronze #3, current one - same bug. Looks like someone merged back old code, since other errors are popping up too: no dailies, cosmetics crashes...
                          My apologies because my memory must be gone as I played in each of those but didn't remember it being that way. I guess my senility gets worse. When I am wrong I am very willing to admit my error and am glad there are those that are around to provide that correction. Your encyclopedic knowledge and insight is always appreciated along with your willingness to be so generous with your assistance.

That said? I can not like your post. Your presence here is and has been so appreciated and I am sure so many others agree. That any reduction of your involvement is disheartening regardless of the reason but that amount of care and involvement you have exhibited is only able to be maintained for so long. Here is hoping that your might might be a more potential keeping your toes in the water at least a bit and enjoying the play that prompts all of us to participate for however long we do.

Whatever happens? Know that you have the thanks of the community for your service and participation.
                          Last edited by Tin Man; 08-14-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Love you Nhat thank you for all you have done you have helped so many...May you and your family be Blessed my friend!
                            Last edited by Ramdango; 08-14-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Makes me sad to hear that Nhat is bowing out. .

Nhat and his guides have been an invaluable asset to me and numerous other players. He is one of the most trusted and level headed players on forums, and his leaving is a great loss for game community.

It is wrong that the game has gotten so screwed up that it is losing loyal players who have just gotten tired of all the glitches and bugs in the game. However, I can totally understand. I went from not wanting to spend a dime on game, to being willing to drop real $$ for ANB. No more. When my monthly gem renewal comes up I'll pass. No longer willing to spend a cent with all new and old problems still ongoing. If I didn't enjoy game so much I would just stop, instead I'll just stop spending money to play. Maybe if devs can get their game together and fix bugs I'll reconsider, but until that time . . . .
                              Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                              Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                              Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                              Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                              Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

Working...
                              X