a bit confused..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit confused..

with all the ephemeral rare (blue color)

but..but

Is the ANB a bit easier now?

or maybe i'm just get to use of playin Mage? nice

I never hv this much of time left ..based on trial achieved etc ( either with warrior or BH)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-10-2019, 12:49 PM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
    Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
    Let's play

i'm very happy

this is the best timin left for all my ANB's

rest until important skill are at 10

only hope for trial 80 (dont want to aim high)

"XP Mage" i salute you

Coda Thank You for the "XP Mage Build Discussion"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-10-2019, 03:37 PM.
    Let's play

Comment

TheExorcist Constant improvement is what you get for being "Not a Master", which I don't buy. Go for that second Celestial at TL 100.
      My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Comment

Don't give up in a plain road and take second C.cube. Just relax and it comes to your stash itself!
        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
        Mobile only SW Schrei

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
          TheExorcist Constant improvement is what you get for being "Not a Master", which I don't buy. Go for that second Celestial at TL 100.
          I just got my first celestial with 6 hours and 30 minutes left. Am I correct in thinking that after the event is over celestial item are only good for essences? Pretty much all of my regular gear is better than my celestial... Wtf
          Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
          Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

I just got my first celestial with 6 hours and 30 minutes left. Am I correct in thinking that after the event is over celestial item are only good for essences? Pretty much all of my regular gear is better than my celestial... Wtf
            Is your regular gear lv 70 or something higher? I would be pretty surprised if non-celestial gear beats celestial gear of the level and attributes. A point here or there I could see but nothing coming even close since Celestial has 5 attributes vs regular gear that maxes out at 4. Again, this is assuming same gear level.

Keep in mind that the Celestial gear gained during ANB reverts back to Cube after the event is over so you can recraft the box.

Eternium Files

Comment

Is your regular gear lv 70 or something higher? I would be pretty surprised if non-celestial gear beats celestial gear of the level and attributes. A point here or there I could see but nothing coming even close since Celestial has 5 attributes vs regular gear that maxes out at 4. Again, this is assuming same gear level.

Keep in mind that the Celestial gear gained during ANB reverts back to Cube after the event is over so you can recraft the box.
              Yes, I mean once the event is over and it turns back into a cube, when I make it again will it be level 70? All of my regular gear is like 73 and up pretty much, I don't think even a celestial can compete with my level 73 ingenus

Comment

Yes, I mean once the event is over and it turns back into a cube, when I make it again will it be level 70? All of my regular gear is like 73 and up pretty much, I don't think even a celestial can compete with my level 73 ingenus
                Yes, the Bronze ANB Celestials are supposed to be capped at 70-71. I will be curious to see how the TL 100 Celestial opens up to see if that one is lvl 71 or both are randomly 70/71.

The Silver ANB is supposed to have 72-73 Celestials. THe Gold ANB is supposed to have 74-75 Celestials.

Eternium Files

Comment

very tough..i think i can make it at trial 80..

more than that it's a bonus

but all of that is secondary matter

more important thing..i hv lots of fun

HV to sleep..it's already 2.30 am local time..I'm not a vampire ya know
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-10-2019, 06:45 PM.
                  Let's play

Comment

I will be curious to see how the TL 100 Celestial opens up to see if that one is lvl 71 or both are randomly 70/71.
                    Man, I really hope it's not up to RNG. Last ANB Adventurer's Armguards dropped constantly when I was trying to complete an ELR; had to craft many blues. 'RNG' isn't very 'R' in this game...

Comment

Yes, the Bronze ANB Celestials are supposed to be capped at 70-71. I will be curious to see how the TL 100 Celestial opens up to see if that one is lvl 71 or both are randomly 70/71.

The Silver ANB is supposed to have 72-73 Celestials. THe Gold ANB is supposed to have 74-75 Celestials.
                      Ah OK that makes sense. So when the silver starts do we create another character and do the same exact thing we do for bronze? And if not, what is the difference? Also, if we do create a new character and start it all over, aren't these events just a clever attempt at a money grab?

Comment

Ah OK that makes sense. So when the silver starts do we create another character and do the same exact thing we do for bronze? And if not, what is the difference? Also, if we do create a new character and start it all over, aren't these events just a clever attempt at a money grab?
                        Yes, it is the same exact thing which is why there are such consistent recommendations to new people to open up all five character slots immediately and get them all to level 9 for daily rewards but don't spend gems unless you have to. Use the ANBs to create your keeper characters because they are so much cheaper to create there. Now, once you have 5 keepers? I just through away the ANB character at the end.

Why do I continue to play? 1. Is fun to start from the beginning to see if I can improve. 2. To get the Custom Jewelry Boxes and Celestial Boxes. 3. To get at least one medal to gain the benefits which, though they are small, do make a difference.

People will do insane things, in my opinion, with their gear to get an extra point or experience or LOH. The medals are just another insane way to get those incremental increases. ANB is just my preferred path of insanity.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it a money grab but they have been finding good ways to keep things interesting while also managing to keep resources from getting out of hand, except Water Essences of course.

Was not that long ago that gold was worthless and having 10s of millions was normal because there was nothing to spend it on. Crafting keeps gold in check because you no longer sell gear like you used to and you use gold to craft. Eventually 100 gems a day in Daily Rewards would just gather dust because you can only spend so many gems once your characters are mature. I find that the ANBs keep my gem count neutral unless I actively go gem farming.

Is another challenge, how fast and how far can you get in ANB while spending the minimal amount of gems.

You really only need to spend 245 gems to make a good run during ANB, particularty Bronze. That is the price to fully expand a character. I splurge and do an additional 1300 gems to open the Ability Upgrade Slots and 600 gems for 3 Exp boosters. What do I personally get for 2145 gems? I receive 10 basic resource crates, 6 gemstone selections, 6 currency boosters, 6 exp boosters, 2 custom rare jewelry boxes, 2 celestial boxes (or CEs) and the possibility of a medal or two. Ignore the non-200% boosters. The items mentioned have a face value of 2144 gems for the items that have a "value". The Celestials/CE can only be gotten here. The experience transfer to your account at the end. So I view ANB as revenue neutral in the worst case.

My biggest reason for doing ANBs? During ANB I grind for a week for 1 more level to my main account. I could spend the same week grinding my main account and maybe get 6 levels. Yes, 6 levels is more but ANB feels a lot more fun. There is more variety and the chance to try new tactics with the Ephemerals, I find my regular game improves faster because ANB gives a clock for you to compare your tactics and results.

I am sure that is more than you even cared to see but I wanted to say all that to finish with this.

Yes, you can pour money down a bottomless pit during ANB chasing the #1 spot and competing with those that will do anything or spend anything to be on top. That falls into the money grab realm but is the choice of the player. You can choose to play smart and reasonable and end up with more benefits than what you put in and what you put in can be just what you get free anyways just from playing. The only investment has to be time which is why we are all here anyways.

Eternium Files

Comment

Yes, it is the same exact thing which is why there are such consistent recommendations to new people to open up all five character slots immediately and get them all to level 9 for daily rewards but don't spend gems unless you have to. Use the ANBs to create your keeper characters because they are so much cheaper to create there. Now, once you have 5 keepers? I just through away the ANB character at the end.

Why do I continue to play? 1. Is fun to start from the beginning to see if I can improve. 2. To get the Custom Jewelry Boxes and Celestial Boxes. 3. To get at least one medal to gain the benefits which, though they are small, do make a difference.

People will do insane things, in my opinion, with their gear to get an extra point or experience or LOH. The medals are just another insane way to get those incremental increases. ANB is just my preferred path of insanity.

I wouldn't necessarily consider it a money grab but they have been finding good ways to keep things interesting while also managing to keep resources from getting out of hand, except Water Essences of course.

Was not that long ago that gold was worthless and having 10s of millions was normal because there was nothing to spend it on. Crafting keeps gold in check because you no longer sell gear like you used to and you use gold to craft. Eventually 100 gems a day in Daily Rewards would just gather dust because you can only spend so many gems once your characters are mature. I find that the ANBs keep my gem count neutral unless I actively go gem farming.

Is another challenge, how fast and how far can you get in ANB while spending the minimal amount of gems.

You really only need to spend 245 gems to make a good run during ANB, particularty Bronze. That is the price to fully expand a character. I splurge and do an additional 1300 gems to open the Ability Upgrade Slots and 600 gems for 3 Exp boosters. What do I personally get for 2145 gems? I receive 10 basic resource crates, 6 gemstone selections, 6 currency boosters, 6 exp boosters, 2 custom rare jewelry boxes, 2 celestial boxes (or CEs) and the possibility of a medal or two. Ignore the non-200% boosters. The items mentioned have a face value of 2144 gems for the items that have a "value". The Celestials/CE can only be gotten here. The experience transfer to your account at the end. So I view ANB as revenue neutral in the worst case.

My biggest reason for doing ANBs? During ANB I grind for a week for 1 more level to my main account. I could spend the same week grinding my main account and maybe get 6 levels. Yes, 6 levels is more but ANB feels a lot more fun. There is more variety and the chance to try new tactics with the Ephemerals, I find my regular game improves faster because ANB gives a clock for you to compare your tactics and results.

I am sure that is more than you even cared to see but I wanted to say all that to finish with this.

Yes, you can pour money down a bottomless pit during ANB chasing the #1 spot and competing with those that will do anything or spend anything to be on top. That falls into the money grab realm but is the choice of the player. You can choose to play smart and reasonable and end up with more benefits than what you put in and what you put in can be just what you get free anyways just from playing. The only investment has to be time which is why we are all here anyways.
                          Wow!! That was a hell of a post and I like pretty much everything you said. I'm closing in on I just beat trial 90 and after I get that second celestial I'll probably just play with my regular characters, because yes, anb definitely improves your skills. The medals seem themselves are useful but with the leader board not telling us where we stand it's pointless for me to shoot for those.

Comment

Wagstaffer it's a really fun challenge. I hadn't been farming gems or even playing this game much, since the season started. But, I saw the news about it on the forums, about two hours before the event started, and my priorities quickly changed. Felt like farming gems again, and got really excited to play in the event (and the game). With every new ANB, I find out that I'm doing significantly better compared to on the previous ones. It amazes me how much progress I make.

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                              Wagstaffer it's a really fun challenge. I hadn't been farming gems or even playing this game much, since the season started. But, I saw the news about it on the forums, about two hours before the event started, and my priorities quickly changed. Felt like farming gems again, and got really excited to play in the event (and the game). With every new ANB, I find out that I'm doing significantly better compared to on the previous ones. It amazes me how much progress I make.
                              Is it normal behavior to go back to trial 7 after you close the game? I keep my rewards and everything but it's happened twice so far and for now I'm just keeping the game open.

Comment

Working...
                              X