Did I just get ripped off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I just get ripped off?

I bought endar early on in ANB after doing the quest to get Robin, I cannot have both Robin and Endar? what gives?

Originally posted by helopilot View Post
    I bought endar early on in ANB after doing the quest to get Robin, I cannot have both Robin and Endar? what gives?
    I hate to ask the obvious question but it does need to be asked, is the slot you are tying to drop Endar into unlocked? If you have all your Companion Slots unlocked and can't have Endar in one and Robin in another than that is clearly a bug.
    My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I hate to ask the obvious question but it does need to be asked, is the slot you are tying to drop Endar into unlocked? If you have all your Companion Slots unlocked and can't have Endar in one and Robin in another than that is clearly a bug.
      yes all slots are purchased

Comment

At the beginning of ANB I bought Endar; later I did the quest to get Robin. I am unable to get robin now....That cost me 500 gems that are now wasted. All companion slots are bought.

Comment

helopilot With the messed up leaderboards we can't check really check to see if anyone has equipped an Endar and Robin during the ANB. So, someone will need to give positive confirmation that they have been able to do what you can not.

I suggest adding a post to "Bug Reports" complete with screenshots of your companion screen and the normal information of operating system, hardware, etc...

Edit: I see you beat me to the punch. Add screenshots.

Eternium Files

Comment

If it matters

Comment

helopilot With the messed up leaderboards we can't check really check to see if anyone has equipped an Endar and Robin during the ANB. So, someone will need to give positive confirmation that they have been able to do what you can not.

I suggest adding a post to "Bug Reports" complete with screenshots of your companion screen and the normal information of operating system, hardware, etc...

Edit: I see you beat me to the punch. Add screenshots.
              Done....although I have very little faith at this point. Killing me ....wasted gems and result is also wasted time.

Comment

later I did the quest to get Robin.
                AFAIK there's no quest to get Robin... only quest to get Marcus... did you complete The Broken Dragon (TBD) map yet? you'll get Robin once you complete the TBD map...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

I have endars and Robin's together... I don't see a way to show you this and which character it's on at the same time though but believe me this is my event character. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190811-113432_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.9 KB ID:	144766
                  Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
                  Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
                  Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                  Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

It appears finishing wailing peaks is not enough. Had to finish TBD in order to get Robin

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

AFAIK there's no quest to get Robin... only quest to get Marcus... did you complete The Broken Dragon (TBD) map yet? you'll get Robin once you complete the TBD map...
                      Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
                        I figured had to be something simple like that which is why I suggested a screenshot in the other posting you had. Please let us know if completing TBD gets you your Robin and resolves your issue.

Eternium Files

Comment

It appears finishing wailing peaks is not enough. Had to finish TBD in order to get Robin
                          I believe that finishing TBD is the norm

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

I believe that finishing TBD is the norm
                            That is the norm depending on what development path you pursue. There are those that, like myself, go through TBD before jumping to the trials rather than spend 500 gems on companions. There are also those that bail on the story mode as soon as they reach level 10 to hit the trials and buy companions to fill out their roster in order to get levels faster.

The later hits level 70 in something like 30 minutes as Fendy has shown in his videos. The former hits level 70 in something like 45 minutes from the additional running around and the multiple minute hit you take doing The Fiery Pits which has no fast path to completion.

The only reason to go all the way to TBD is if you want a Robin or his equivalent without paying gems. The only reason to go all the way to Anderra is if you want an Eileen or her equivalent without paying gems. Pretty much any typical path gets you Marcus.

I believe there are also those that come back after hitting level 70 to run through TBD to pick up their companions. There is also the path that farms Story Levels, including TBD, for resources.

Does that cover all the norms? Norm just needs to go back to sitting at the corner of the bar.

Eternium Files

Comment

That is the norm depending on what development path you pursue. There are those that, like myself, go through TBD before jumping to the trials rather than spend 500 gems on companions. There are also those that bail on the story mode as soon as they reach level 10 to hit the trials and buy companions to fill out their roster in order to get levels faster.

The later hits level 70 in something like 30 minutes as Fendy has shown in his videos. The former hits level 70 in something like 45 minutes from the additional running around and the multiple minute hit you take doing The Fiery Pits which has no fast path to completion.

The only reason to go all the way to TBD is if you want a Robin or his equivalent without paying gems. The only reason to go all the way to Anderra is if you want an Eileen or her equivalent without paying gems. Pretty much any typical path gets you Marcus.

I believe there are also those that come back after hitting level 70 to run through TBD to pick up their companions. There is also the path that farms Story Levels, including TBD, for resources.

Does that cover all the norms? Norm just needs to go back to sitting at the corner of the bar.
                              Hahaha I was hoping there wasn't another person unlucky enough to be dealing with a new bug. That's crazy you guys were getting to level 70 in 30 or 45 minutes, it took me an hour and a half if in-game time I believe. I'll make a bounty hunter instead of a mage for silver and see if I can hit that 45 minute mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X