Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news

For bugfix for the anb event?

I'd like to know too. there is no way to get into the ranks with cheaters in 1-100 rank.
    Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
    Aleshi Mage Trl 112 Rank 47
    Zebe BH Trl 105
    Vikri Mage Trl 110
    CL 1944 (11/29/19)

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
      I'd like to know too. there is no way to get into the ranks with cheaters in 1-100 rank.
      Honestly, just climb as far as you can which holds true for knowing the current rankings or not. Clearly if you get TL130 you will be in the top 100 or real close to it as the current combined leaders are Warrior - 132, Mage - 130 and Bounty Hunter 133. If you look at the final leaderboards from the last Bronze:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...l-leaderboards

The top 100 was Warrior - 111, Mage - 115 and Bounty Hunter - 113 but there has been gear adjustments since then so expect he levels to go higher plus people have more experience in general.

The current combined top 1000 which is the lowest medal award? Warrior - 108, Mage - 110 and Bounty Hunter - 112.

That should give you some idea about what you need to do. Get to TL 100 to collect the second Celestial and push to at least 120 and you should get at least 1 medal. Some of those below TL 120 will also get at least 1 medal.

Reaching TL 100 is mandatory for any possibility of a medal. Period. Past that? Play as you are able or desire and advance as far as you can.
      My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Comment

Tin Man, I would have made it if I had realized I had a rookie mistake, confusing Endurance with Celerity. Too late for this ANB, I'll have to do better in silver. I made it to TL96 last night and because I ran out of time, despite them adding 2 hours with the release, I'm stuck there.
        So between ANB I now work on crafting to get my Mastery Level maxed at 50. I've made it to 39, so far using up crazy amounts of coin and crafting resources, but it's worth it.
        Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
        Aleshi Mage Trl 112 Rank 47
        Zebe BH Trl 105
        Vikri Mage Trl 110
        CL 1944 (11/29/19)

Comment

I'm a mage and I've only finished trial 108 and I'm currently in 78th place. If the devs really do remove all of the cheaters I could possibly finish somewhere in the high 50s
          Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
          Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Any news
            No news is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
              Tin Man, I would have made it if I had realized I had a rookie mistake, confusing Endurance with Celerity. Too late for this ANB, I'll have to do better in silver. I made it to TL96 last night and because I ran out of time, despite them adding 2 hours with the release, I'm stuck there.
              So between ANB I now work on crafting to get my Mastery Level maxed at 50. I've made it to 39, so far using up crazy amounts of coin and crafting resources, but it's worth it.
              Whoops! We have all been there. TL 96 is very good. It took me a year to get to TL 90+ but the game was also a bit different then as the max was in the TL 120+ range. You got both celestials. You got at least one medal more than likely. Quite good for a first time ANB run. Now, you can try to beat it in less time during Silver.

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
              I'm a mage and I've only finished trial 108 and I'm currently in 78th place. If the devs really do remove all of the cheaters I could possibly finish somewhere in the high 50s
              The fun is going to be that I suspect not all the Android players are showing up in the leaderboard. The developers will have to merge in the Android players that didn't run the Google 1.4.16 beta into the leaderboard which could lower player's ranking unless they risk ticking off any players the didn't know they needed to run the beta.

Suffice it to say I believe the developers will have a more manually intensive time cleaning up the leaderboards after this one. I am glad I am not a developer.

Eternium Files

Comment

unitynow8@gmail.com

I neglected to say the most important thing. Your accomplishment is even more impressive for a rookie considering all the challenges from bugs this ANB.

Eternium Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Whoops! We have all been there. TL 96 is very good. It took me a year to get to TL 90+ but the game was also a bit different then as the max was in the TL 120+ range. You got both celestials. You got at least one medal more than likely. Quite good for a first time ANB run. Now, you can try to beat it in less time during Silver.

The fun is going to be that I suspect not all the Android players are showing up in the leaderboard. The developers will have to merge in the Android players that didn't run the Google 1.4.16 beta into the leaderboard which could lower player's ranking unless they risk ticking off any players the didn't know they needed to run the beta.

Suffice it to say I believe the developers will have a more manually intensive time cleaning up the leaderboards after this one. I am glad I am not a developer.
                  That would definitely suck but if it does happen I feel it could at worst get a top 250 spot. That would mean I get a medal or two, 25 of each gemstone, 2 celestials, 463 cl, and 19m in gold. All in all it was a great first anb for me even with all of the bugs.

Comment

Wagstaffer My character still isn't even level 70 yet. I am still at level 62. Maybe I should start playing him sooner or later.

Eternium Files

Comment

Tin Man you still have close to 2 days. Was your initial plan just to get the toon to lvl 70 or was the goal to get those Celestials?

Comment

Wagstaffer My plan has always been to do a medal run. I think I have spent too much time here.

Eternium Files

Comment

Tin Man instead of getting those shiny medals you chose to help spend your time helping your fellow man.

The Tin Man is the most compassionate and caring member of the group, although he believes that he has no heart, he has all the characteristics of a person with a big heart full of love for others. When the Wizard gives him a symbolic heart, the Tin Man feels complete.

Comment

Wagstaffer Lay off the mushrooms! You are delusional but the good will is appreciated.

Eternium Files

Comment

Tin Man I'll lay off the mushrooms when you accept reality. Until then we're both delusional

Comment

Working...
                              X