Spoils of first anb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoils of first anb

Just posting the gold/gemstones I was able to get and I'd appreciate if others would do the same here. I would like to see how others made out and what's possible. I grabbed my 2 celetials and then opted to just go for gold and gemstones.

Wag your swag ladies and gents! Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190814-130519_Eternium.jpg Views:	40 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	145335
    Last edited by Wagstaffer; 08-14-2019, 09:53 PM.

Wagstaffer I see your spoils and raise your spoils with the spoil that no one and I mean no one can beat during this Bronze ANB event.

The GREATEST spoils of the ANB is:

The A New Beginning Event itself! I can't be the only one that was really excited to see this event start and had my excitement most thoroughly spoiled.

However, please don't let me put a damper on this thread. I, just like Wagstaffer, would love to see everyone's brags about what the accomplished.

Comment

Tin Man Omg tell me about it. With this being my first event and seeing the amount of bugs that persisted throughout was very disappointing. I guess on the bright side, the bar was set so low this time around that next time my expectations have to be exceeded, right? I mean it couldn't possibly get any worse(no, devs that isn't a challenge)

Comment

i dunno whether to like or dislike wat i obtain. here goes nothing:

i just go for gemstones as much as i can

Please dont "Wag" me
        Attached Files

Comment

Can't do a screen shot so I'll just tell you what I have right now. Bounty Hunter is TL 103 CL 990. I got 41:28 on my XP booster and 50 minutes on the Event Timer. 3.3Mil in gold which is the most I've held at one time since the crafting update. 53 radiant Rubies, 65 Radiant Amythests and diamonds, 61 Topas, 60 Sapphire and 59 Emeralds all radiant. Thinking of hitting 1000CL then grind as much Gold and Gemstones as possible. Hoping after ANB Bronze is over I have at least 20-30 Brilliants.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
            Tin Man Omg tell me about it. With this being my first event and seeing the amount of bugs that persisted throughout was very disappointing. I guess on the bright side, the bar was set so low this time around that next time my expectations have to be exceeded, right? I mean it couldn't possibly get any worse(no, devs that isn't a challenge)
            Okay, spilling all the beans here. Before the introduction of Act IV I was in the low 100s on the leaderboard and had just broken through my latest wall and had just leveled up to CL 2000 from 1700 in one weekend. With the introduction of Act IV all my gear basically became obsoleted overnight and the whole META changed. I was not upset by it at all and have been enjoying the game with its current format. However, I just wasn't ready to make another run since then and it is shown by my character still only being CL 2061 since that update and I presently 97 Greater Experience Boosters in my stash. Yes, you can only store 50 boosters in one spot. I spend more time playing right now than I ever have. Anyone what to lay claim to more boosters in their stash?

I have been getting ALL my Daily Quests. I currently run 7 different profiles EACH day as I am using many temporary profiles to try different things from the perspective of a newbie. My main charcter? Right now? Has triumphed over TL 7 after the reset. Impressed? Great accomplishment there! There was one common thread through it all though. I looked forward to participation in the ANB events. The ANB events are the only time I have pushed leaderboards. I am not great but I am Level 5 Fortitude for my troubles. I collect all the celestials I can for future use as I have yet to equip one for a non-ANB character. I have a Stash page of just celestials and LBoxes. (Gotta love those things as they yield better results than crafting even with Mastery Level 50.)

I hate the necessary evil of the War Supplies event because I hate to just grind and do that event for one reason. I do War Supplies for the singular Custom Rare Jewelry box. I have a Stash page of just Custom Rare Jewelry boxes.

I would not in any way consider myself a casual player and probably spend way too much time around this game.

Why do I say all the above?

The core at all the activity I do around this game is to better understand the game and to have accept the challenge of ANB events to see how my knowledge and technique has changed. I doubt my involvement would be anywhere near the level it has been up to this point without the challenge of the ANB events and the challenge to see if I can do better this time every time.

I literally have 7 ANB characters right now. Three I am going to see how far I can push them. Four I just wanted to get past at least TL 20 to unlock Silver so that I could make additional complete characters. I will do all that I planned but, to be honest,my play time has plummeted because I have been here since Friday watching what is going on in the Forum and trying to help where I may.

This ANB is an unmitigated disaster for the most passionate players of the player base and the newbies. I am guessing the the middle ground might be more will to take it in stride. Those that are not contributors to the Forum may not even realize the full extent that things are messed up. Do use that have been living in the Forum since Friday even know the full extent? What don't we know. The morale of players seems to have taken a major hit.

Sorry, I am going into venting territory and that was not intended.

All was said to point out that A New Beginning Events have been at the core of why I do what I do around this game. This situation stings.

Nothing will top the Spoils of the event itself.

Wagstaffer you had a great idea with this thread.

Please everyone. Share how you have been able to this lemon into some tasty lemonade. We all need some brightspots.

Comment

Interesting choice! That should help you get some nice jewelry and crafting
              Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                i dunno whether to like or dislike wat i obtain. here goes nothing:

i just go for gemstones as much as i can

Please dont "Wag" me
                Looks like you've gotten quite a bit of booty yourself and you still have time left. For the silver portion I'll be spending as much time as I can farming morg and see if I can get over 20m gold. Have you tried crafting anything? I crafted a few pieces and got nothing less than a 72, maybe they boosted crafting too?

Comment

Congrats Wagstaffer on getting 2 celestials in your first ANB thats awesome! And all those shinnies and gold too...very nice Happy Grinding!

Comment

TheExorcist Do we need to hold some classes on gemstone storage management?

You are Not the Master and dear to us for it.

Comment

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
                      Can't do a screen shot so I'll just tell you what I have right now. Bounty Hunter is TL 103 CL 990. I got 41:28 on my XP booster and 50 minutes on the Event Timer. 3.3Mil in gold which is the most I've held at one time since the crafting update. 53 radiant Rubies, 65 Radiant Amythests and diamonds, 61 Topas, 60 Sapphire and 59 Emeralds all radiant. Thinking of hitting 1000CL then grind as much Gold and Gemstones as possible. Hoping after ANB Bronze is over I have at least 20-30 Brilliants.
                      Wow! So almost 1000 cl and 3m in gold? Maybe for silver I'll just push cl if I can still get a decent amount of gold too. My main toons cl have sort of hit a wall in the mid 1900s and focusing on that would give me a real boost.

Comment

Ramdango Thanks man! I'm pretty happy about the way things went in the end.

Comment

Tin Man oh I can imagine how big of a let down this was for guys like yourself who are veterans of the event, I saw in another thread that nhat was taking a step back too smh. It's a shame great players and contributers are shying away due to bugs and unresolved problems. On a different note, wanna swap inventories? I could use a page full of celetials hahaha

Comment

Tin Man oh I can imagine how big of a let down this was for guys like yourself who are veterans of the event, I saw in another thread that nhat was taking a step back too smh. It's a shame great players and contributers are shying away due to bugs and unresolved problems. On a different note, wanna swap inventories? I could use a page full of celetials hahaha
                            Is a page of celestials and legendaries. I was quite cleat about that. I did lie though. There are 2 Random Set Item boxes there also.

Comment

Wow! So almost 1000 cl and 3m in gold? Maybe for silver I'll just push cl if I can still get a decent amount of gold too. My main toons cl have sort of hit a wall in the mid 1900s and focusing on that would give me a real boost.
                              I didn't think hitting the 1000CL would be remotely possible for me. I had at least a 1mil before I used a 200% Gold booster and did TBD for 30 mins. For Silver I'm thinking of warrior and trying to like that class. Maybe with everything unlocked and levels and kitted up properly I'll enjoy it. It was my first character after all. Then for Gold well farm Gold as 6 hrs seems a grind and a half to hit TL 80 or 100. Rather not hate myself that week.

Comment

Working...
                              X