Spoils of first anb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post

I didn't think hitting the 1000CL would be remotely possible for me. I had at least a 1mil before I used a 200% Gold booster and did TBD for 30 mins. For Silver I'm thinking of warrior and trying to like that class. Maybe with everything unlocked and levels and kitted up properly I'll enjoy it. It was my first character after all. Then for Gold well farm Gold as 6 hrs seems a grind and a half to hit TL 80 or 100. Rather not hate myself that week.
    I'll be switching classes too for the silver event. I went with a mage this time and next I'll use a bh. I feel you on that super grind part too I ended up grinding gold for the last 3 hours and that was enough for me for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Is a page of celestials and legendaries. I was quite cleat about that. I did lie though. There are 2 Random Set Item boxes there also.
      Your alt profiles are probably more decked out than my main and I've been playing this game for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

Your alt profiles are probably more decked out than my main and I've been playing this game for a while
        Sorry if I mislead you. I was referring to my main profile.

I have to pick up where TheExorcist left off ... You should have titled the thread "Wag Your Swag".

Would have been very appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Sorry if I mislead you. I was referring to my main profile.

I have to pick up where TheExorcist left off ... You should have titled the thread "Wag Your Swag".

Would have been very appropriate.
          Great idea! I've added it to the first post hahha

Comment

Working...
          X