How to get level 73+ items in ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get level 73+ items in ANB

I finally managed to download the new patch today and found myself unranked. I have 20 min left and not sure if I should try the highest TL or go down a couple just to finish and make sure I'm ranked at the end.

Never mind that though, after looking at the LB I see that basically everyone had a full equip of level 73 or over! I dont think I ever saw one set piece of lvl 73 much less the super rare 75, yet everyone seems to have a full set!

I'm wondering how they got them? I'm assuming crafting, but could it be that they were just able to farm TL 100 like crazy? If crafting how did they get the mats to craft so much? I dont think all top 100 spent hundreds of real dollars to do this, or did they

Originally posted by Thecoolcat View Post
    I finally managed to download the new patch today and found myself unranked. I have 20 min left and not sure if I should try the highest TL or go down a couple just to finish and make sure I'm ranked at the end.

Never mind that though, after looking at the LB I see that basically everyone had a full equip of level 73 or over! I dont think I ever saw one set piece of lvl 73 much less the super rare 75, yet everyone seems to have a full set!

I'm wondering how they got them? I'm assuming crafting, but could it be that they were just able to farm TL 100 like crazy? If crafting how did they get the mats to craft so much? I dont think all top 100 spent hundreds of real dollars to do this, or did they
    You have to craft pieces to get 73+. I happened to craft my first 74 during this ANB and I wasn't even trying.

What is the highest TL you have unlocked? Was any of your gear adversely impacted by the update? Specifically, is your jewelry still the same strength or dimished?

I ask this because if you are 20 TLs about a medal threshold you can run 10 TLs lower than your max and still get the same medal.

If you are 1 TL below a medal threshold then you might want to try the next TL.

I forgot. What character type are you playing?

Comment

The highest one I've beaten is 116 with BH

Comment

Originally posted by Thecoolcat View Post
        The highest one I've beaten is 116 with BH
        At this exact moment for ANB BH:

Top 100 is 118 @ 7:47

Your call from there what you shoot for,

DISCLAIMER: Not all players may be showing on the leaderboard as not everyone knows that 1.4.16 exists. Also, the leaderboard is constantly changing.
        Last edited by Tin Man; 08-19-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Tin Man Nice pic man
          Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
          Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
            Tin Man Nice pic man
            Figured it is time to update and get with the scene. Where is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Figured it is time to update and get with the scene. Where is yours?
              It's coming down the pipeline you can expect it by the end of today.
              Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
              Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
              Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
              Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

During this ANB I probably collected enough resources to craft one full set of anything, so that's 6 armor and 2 weapons. I was lucky to get a lvl 72. To get 74 and 75s you need to probably do this 15-20 times. How is this possible?

Comment

I crafted two 75s this ANB.... but unfortunately, those were low level rares..

Can someone tell me what TL the current #100 warrior is at, for this ANB?
                  Last edited by Reymon; 08-19-2019, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I have crafted over 100 pieces with my crafting maxed and have yet to craft a 75 piece. Having full 74/75 gear seems a stretch to me in ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by helopilot View Post
                      I have crafted over 100 pieces with my crafting maxed and have yet to craft a 75 piece. Having full 74/75 gear seems a stretch to me in ANB.
                      It is a stretch, but everyone and their mother seems to be able to do it. In the top 20 of the BH leaderboard, 16 people have full sets of level 74 and 75 equipment.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	346
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	146219
                      Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                      ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
                        I crafted two 75s this ANB.... but unfortunately, those were low level rares..

Can someone tell me what TL the current #100 warrior is at, for this ANB?
                        113 7:41 by now
                        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
                        Mobile only SW Schrei TL142

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

It is a stretch, but everyone and their mother seems to be able to do it. In the top 20 of the BH leaderboard, 16 people have full sets of level 74 and 75 equipment.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	346
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	146219
                          I can't even craft a 73. How about removing the exploiters' silver tickets? And their mothers' too? Or a ban perhaps? Lol.
                          KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                          Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                          Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Agree! I didn't get a single lvl 73 and played hard, spent thousands of gems and know what I'm doing. It's just really hard for me to imagine a world where these aren't all cheaters.
                            Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                            Teran - CL2000

Comment

Travis' answer sounds good. I hope they're really going after them, and removing the silver tickets might be the most effective/preventive thing for ANB silver! Because I think those exploiters won't stop finding and using loopholes/whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                              X