Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What formula has been used to nerf my rings???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What formula has been used to nerf my rings???

74% XP??? Really?? 99% CD? I can get these values from a simple 5/4 split!

And 211/205 for primaries made from green boxes and top green rings, all socketed with Trillians? This is plainly stupid!!

They don't even get the same amount of nerfing, what is this? RNG? All my jewels previously had similar values to XP and CD (141% - 188% respectively), with only decimal point differences from each other, but while this necklace had the highest values of the three it was also nerfed the hardest - rings got 76-102 and 78-104 after nerfing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	146206
    These rings are now useless for the rest of this ANB and pure garbage for my main account - plus they costed me two green boxes, multiple trillians and radiants and a lot of time and effort to make!

If you REALLY must nerf these jewels mid-event, at least set them to legitimate maximum values or revert them to ephemeral boxes and give us back our gemstones and boxes!

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    ... pure garbage for my main account ...
    I am not even going to try to touch the whole how were they reduced issue but I thought they are always pure garbage for your main account? Yes, I know you can fuse them and they lose the ephemeral title but I thought that is a bug and that they are not supposed to be used after ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I am not even going to try to touch the whole how were they reduced issue but I thought they are always pure garbage for your main account? Yes, I know you can fuse them and they lose the ephemeral title but I thought that is a bug and that they are not supposed to be used after ANB.
      Agreed! We were also not supposed to have to invest our time farming gems, gold and gemstones just to turn them into legendary jewels. But since the bug forced us to do just that, I wanted them to at least be useful for an XP farmer hero after the event. My current farming rings have around 90-100% XP. I expected to make these the same or better, but 74% is just sh*t.

Comment

A little we don't care times 10 divided by no fks given =wtf

That's the age old screw you formula
        Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
        Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

I thought the same thing, but it doesn't bother me a ton. I knew the last round of bugged jewelry was nerfed after the event. I figured these would be nerfed as well. I also spent a few hours farming gold and gems to craft my ephemeral sets. I can live with the loss, because It's just a result of a bugged ANB bronze event. The medals from bronze are not the most overpowered medals. Also, like you, I have great exp farming jewelry on my non-event heroes, and those will still be there when the event is over. I don't expect this will give you much consolation, but I'd be glad if it does.

I usually find that I can climb to pretty high ranks with relatively low stats. In this event, I currently have the lowest DPS as well as the lowest total stats of anyone who has completed TL 141, yet I have the fastest completion time for TL 141. My jewelry got nerfed, and I got 2 extra hours of event time. I used 1 of those hours to farm new gemstones and gold to craft a new set with sub-par stats, and I still had time to complete a few trials to get ranked on the new LB.

Of course, I am more dispirited by the fact that everyone around me on the LB has a full set of Lv.74 gear. I'm not sure how they did that, but it feels good to beat their time in high level trials. Cheaters need to get good! lol
          Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
          ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

My rings were nerfed to about 80%, however my necklace is still kinda good.

Comment

Yep, that fkd my push (and fkin lot of gemstones) just coz I decided to push on very last day.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_085438.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	146268Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_085500.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	146269Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_085526.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	146271Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_085513.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	146270 here you go.
                After.16 was available without having to join Beta, it installed itself and nerfed my jewelry.... well, it's over now and I'm not thinking about the time this incredible rushed action stole from me.
                Just hoping now the cheaters will get wed out. For good, ideally.

Comment

I got hit with the same thing and it hurt; I had to re-craft my jewelry from scratch. I did get to use the jewelry for most of the event which was nice to help with CLs at least!
                  Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

It hurt going from %2900 to less than %2500 when I updated. Big ouch. Good for the short term though!

Comment

I was also hurt for that nerf. That made me short of 5 trial levels for the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                        My rings were nerfed to about 80%, however my necklace is still kinda good.
                        80% looks fine. Mine got nerfed to somewhere in the 50-60% range. I wouldn't be upset at all if my necklace looked anything close to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

80% looks fine. Mine got nerfed to somewhere in the 50-60% range. I wouldn't be upset at all if my necklace looked anything close to yours.
                          yeah its weird how the rings went downhill and this is still OP compared to normal stuff.

Comment

I thought it was cleared up that the jewellery thing was intended aka not a bug eg

Bronze we get rare
                            Silver we get epic
                            Gold we get legendary

Or is it infact a bug?
                            Zubreza - BH TL126
                            Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

Originally posted by StealthK80 View Post
                              I thought it was cleared up that the jewellery thing was intended aka not a bug eg

Bronze we get rare
                              Silver we get epic
                              Gold we get legendary

Or is it infact a bug?
                              Ephemeral items are always intended to be legendary.

Comment

Working...
                              X