X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad haul for a mucked up ANB

Still an hour and a half left on the clock but I'm done farming
    Attached Files

I made out pretty good too for it being my first anb. I will definitely do better next time though. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-201304_Eternium.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	146242Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-201321_Eternium.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	146243
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Jealous of both of your Gold count. I seem to have a really hard time keeping Gold. Doesn't help when it takes 11 Stalker helmets to get a 71+ version at crafting level 38. I've decided for Silver I'm going to use a Warrior. Hopefully hit TL 80 and farm as much Gold as possible. It was fun getting 1018CL and two C-Boxes. Don't know what to do with the Celestials yet. Let's hope I can keep the 4 Million Gold for longer than 5 minutes. All in all ANB had unexpected bugs but I had fun.
      TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

Comment

I’ve got 8 hour left. Don’t care to try for TL 100. Where is a Nice spot to farm a bit of gold? I only had 400k lol. I still have every single 200% gold/gem booster I avoided story mode all together except to get robin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombard View Post
          I’ve got 8 hour left. Don’t care to try for TL 100. Where use. Nice spot to farm? I avoided story mode all together except to get robin.
          Morgeheim act 4 level 47. That's my favorite and it'll take you around 30 to 45 minutes to get there maybe a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
            Jealous of both of your Gold count. I seem to have a really hard time keeping Gold. Doesn't help when it takes 11 Stalker helmets to get a 71+ version at crafting level 38. I've decided for Silver I'm going to use a Warrior. Hopefully hit TL 80 and farm as much Gold as possible. It was fun getting 1018CL and two C-Boxes. Don't know what to do with the Celestials yet. Let's hope I can keep the 4 Million Gold for longer than 5 minutes. All in all ANB had unexpected bugs but I had fun.
            If you're going to be crafting the way you do it's best if you get that craft mastery level up to 50. The odds of getting crafting something high level is already slim enough at 50 mastery I wouldn't waste many resources and gold until you get there. Also, if you've got to at least heroic in story mode you can farm the locked chests in any level for a 72 integralas mantle or carnival cape. I've even gotten a few hailstorms and dedries resolves. Level 3 has the closest chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

If you're going to be crafting the way you do it's best if you get that craft mastery level up to 50. The odds of getting crafting something high level is already slim enough at 50 mastery I wouldn't waste many resources and gold until you get there. Also, if you've got to at least heroic in story mode you can farm the locked chests in any level for a 72 integralas mantle or carnival cape. I've even gotten a few hailstorms and dedries resolves. Level 3 has the closest chest.
              I'm working on my Crafting level it's at 42 right now. Just a slow grind to 50. I don't know how anyone could hit 50 without the whole crafting level 21 rares thing. I think my Inter is Lv 72 I'd have to check that. I really just need to spend a couple hours crafting.

Comment

I'm working on my Crafting level it's at 42 right now. Just a slow grind to 50. I don't know how anyone could hit 50 without the whole crafting level 21 rares thing. I think my Inter is Lv 72 I'd have to check that. I really just need to spend a couple hours crafting.
                You should actually only need to spend 40 minutes crafting. Using the level 21 rares I was able to craft one level every 5 minutes. Chances are you'll want to fall asleep during that 40 minutes but it's a one time thing at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

You should actually only need to spend 40 minutes crafting. Using the level 21 rares I was able to craft one level every 5 minutes. Chances are you'll want to fall asleep during that 40 minutes but it's a one time thing at least.
                  Made it to 46 ran out of Gold on my Main, switched over to my event character and used up my leather, iron and silk. At 46 and a half I've estimated it'll take roughly 900k to max out. It's probably like 12 - 15 runs of Morgenheim. Not too bad.

Comment

When you say 12/15 runs you’re saying on legendary right? I’m still on normal. Lmao. Didn’t even attempt to try it any further

Comment

In this ANB, I have gained knowledge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	exp.png
Views:	242
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	146327

KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                      Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                      Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Bombard View Post
                        When you say 12/15 runs you’re saying on legendary right? I’m still on normal. Lmao. Didn’t even attempt to try it any further
                        Nope normal. I don't dare attempt higher difficulties with my gold set as it's just random Legendaries with awful stats. I'll probably craft a Assault Gold set for BH later. In normal mode at 2207% Gold find with a 200% booster I average 70-100k gold. A event character will probably get 150-200k per run. Normal mode TBD with similar gold find I was averaging around 125k. Morg has chests and a lot of elites. I'd like to know how much more you get from Morg. I'll look into if in the Silver event.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Garlic View Post
                          In this ANB, I have gained knowledge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	exp.png
Views:	242
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	146327

That's a lot a 3hr Books of Learning. I got like 27 of them.

Comment

That's a lot a 3hr Books of Learning. I got like 27 of them.
                            I wasn't being competitive.
                            I was just being repetitive.

KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                            Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                            Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Garlic View Post

I was just being repetitive.

Lol. I was trying to get Champion Levels for my Main account and the two C-Boxes. I'll probably end up salvaging them as they're Lv 70. I finished on TL 105 so not bad. I doubt I'll ever get into the top 1000 let alone top 100 so I don't let the leaderboards bother me. I would like to get my first medal though.

Comment

Working...
                              X