Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many ranks did you climb up after the famous "weeding out the cheaters" after last ANB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many ranks did you climb up after the famous "weeding out the cheaters" after last ANB?

As asked above.
    I did not climb up one single rank, screenshots attached. So I'm a little biased about the action dev's will take regarding the crazy mixed leaderboards and not ranked players. Sorry devs!

Screenshot of leaderboard was taken after the event ended. So no one was playing afterwards.

I'm curious about your ranks now...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190627-191329_Eternium.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	146275Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190616-222806_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	146273
    Last edited by Wuselbibi; 08-20-2019, 07:17 AM. Reason: wrong picture added, question added

I hope they haven't said they cleaned the leaderboards yet cause on the mage leaderboard I counted 25 very suspicious player within the top 40. It's funny too because they apparently suck at the game but their gears get them by. Terranisaur is the only legit player in the top 10. 9 hours still remain in the event so hopefully the devs are saving that as their last hoorah.
    Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
    Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

I don't think they cleaned it yet... But yeah, competing against people with 2x your damage that have gear that's impossible to get in an ANB isn't so fair!
      Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

Not a single rank! 158th both before and after, IIRC. In previous events I remember gaining quite a few ranks after the weeding out, but not a single one in Gold#2.

Comment

MarkHark, thank you. So I'm assuming that in ANB Gold there has been either no cheater or they've simply not been removed from the leaderboard. Or they have, but the remaining players haven't been moved up? Makes me curious! Someone else?

Is there any chance to get information about that? Maybe Travis remembers something?

Comment

There aren't usually that many left in Gold as they get weeded out in Bronze, then Silver.

To avoid any confusion, the Bronze #3 LBs have NOT been finalized (cleaned).

Comment

Ah! Thanks, thought you'd know something.

Comment

for me it won't matter unless they toss out 83 players....lol as of now i sit 183.

Comment

Bronze and silver 2 I think I only moved up a few ranks. Gold 2 I don't think I moved up at all. But I think this ANB might be different. It seems obvious that all these accounts having just item lvl 74 gear are doing something. I could see maybe a couple people being blessed by the rng gods but it's kind of ridiculous how many accounts have full 74 sets. I mean I'm sure everyone else would like a 74 set too :P

Comment

I can't help it, but my guts are giving me the impression that everyone with more than 3 level 74+ set items cheated. I just can't imagine how it should be possible to gather that much resources needed in just 12 hours of play time (crafting resources don't get carried over from your other heros, so this is no possible source). So the only way of gathering the needed resources I deem possible is to drop hundreds (!) of bucks onto the game in order to buy them. And I just can't imagine that there are THAT many players willing to do so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 143 (pre-patch)
                    Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 122 (pre-patch)
                    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103 (pre-patch)
                    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101 (pre-patch)

Mobile only

Comment

A few seem possible to me. You can find 75 gear too. I found a 75, 74, and handful of 73s this anb. But I just used the 74 sanguinarius because the others were different sets and the 75 was a random legendary that was pointless to use.

I got bumped out of the warrior top 10 by 5 seconds! I hope the 74s get cleaned out.

Comment

Just to clarify, I was asking about last ANB Gold.
                        The last Bronze and Silver I moved up perhaps four or five thanks, which I thought was just so little! But none at all just seemed not likely, so I wanted to know if it was just me.

Thanks for all your answers, I appreciate you taking the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
                          You can find 75 gear too.
                          Well, then I ought to be super unlucky. I did not find a 74, hence a 75, even with my main hero, within hundreds of trial runs... :-/ And I kept crafting, and all I got was a 73 at max.
                          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 143 (pre-patch)
                          Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 122 (pre-patch)
                          Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103 (pre-patch)
                          Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101 (pre-patch)

Mobile only

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

Well, then I ought to be super unlucky. I did not find a 74, hence a 75, even with my main hero, within hundreds of trial runs... :-/ And I kept crafting, and all I got was a 73 at max.
                            Yup same for me, Ive only had 1x 74 and a couple of 73s on my main since the season began, so how Poole have 2 or 3 74s and a 75 in 12 hours is an absolute joke
                            Zubreza - BH TL126
                            Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

It has to be an exploit if the leaderboard is flooded with accounts with full lvl 74 gear. If they actually spent a fortune crafting these items we would see more lvl 75 gear equipped too. Its kind of comical to think what was going through their heads. Did they think that since they didnt have the absolute best gear, no one will suspect anything? Makes me wonder if this happened in previous ANBs where you wouldn't be able to notice since everyone had 70 gear.

Its very unlikely that any of those were found off drops either because getting the set piece you want is one thing, getting the attributes you need is another.

For there to be this many accounts with the same gear just makes it blatantly obvious that something is going on here. I hope these accounts get cleared up so every legit player gets the ranks they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                              X