Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another ANB on the books. Shout out to the mobile players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another ANB on the books. Shout out to the mobile players.

Another ANB on record. I wish I could have gave it my all this time around but I have been on my honeymoon since the 12th My intention was to try and complete TL 100 on my mobile.... Well the mobile thing is a completely different animal and it didn't pan out. Kudos to all you mobile players!!! I don't know how you do it. Luckily for me I had my 5 year old work laptop with me. Not ideal but got the job done. I was able to squeeze in my final trials while my wife was getting ready this morning!

Finished in the top 250 with crap gear and more than 9 hours left on the event timer, no complaints.

Fun event all. I look forward to the next!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nwolcyps ANB.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	146393

You let something like a honeymoon stand in the way of placing higher on the leaderboard? You really need to get your priorities in order man​​​​​​

​​​​​​
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Congrats Spyclown!!
      Shield Warrior Trial 136 in 9:16
      DW Warrior Trial 122 in 9:57min
      Arcanist Mage Trial 110 in 5:51min
      Regalia EXP Mage Bronze ANB Trial 105 in 7:03 min (#262)

Not take a blind bit of notice to the LB
      Simply to have fun
      Low end PC Only

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
        You let something like a honeymoon stand in the way of placing higher on the leaderboard? You really need to get your priorities in order man​​​​​​

​​​​​​
        Planning, wedding honeymoon, work.. it's been hard to find the time time! for the next ones the leader boards are in sight, watch out now

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Planning, wedding honeymoon, work.. it's been hard to find the time time! for the next ones the leader boards are in sight, watch out now
          Honestly, if every cheater was taken out I wouldn't be surprised to see you jump up 75 spots. Congrats on your marriage too.

Comment

Congrats to you Spyclown !

Marriage is like Eternium, ____________________

Mind filling the blanks anyone? Lol.
            KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
            Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
            Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Spyclown

Congratulations! May you and your wife and many happy years together.

Comment

Congrats.
                Yeah it sucks for us mobile users

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                  Congrats.
                  Yeah it sucks for us mobile users
                  Maybe I'm strange, but I find mobile a much better platform than a PC. I've got accounts on both and my experience is much better on Android. Mind, I am using a decent-sized tablet, not a phone. That probably makes a difference. Control of the character is much easier on the tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Garlic View Post
                    Congrats to you Spyclown !

Marriage is like Eternium, ____________________

Mind filling the blanks anyone? Lol.
                    Full of bugs and cheaters? Hahaha geez I hope not

Comment

Congrats, Spyclown!

Comment

Kudos mobile users!
                        "...Mobile only (Samsung Galaxy J6)..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ubba Lothbrokson View Post

Maybe I'm strange, but I find mobile a much better platform than a PC. I've got accounts on both and my experience is much better on Android. Mind, I am using a decent-sized tablet, not a phone. That probably makes a difference. Control of the character is much easier on the tablet.
                          It makes a lot of difference at high trials (130+) between PC and Mobile. Mobile users are very much limited by the processing capabilities of device and by precision targeting. iPhone/iPads can overcome that first limitation (somewhat) but PC always has an edge.

Comment

Well, i am a mobile player and made it to TL 108, sad enough i was unranked at the end of event because of last patch Thanks to Travis got a small compensation but it's ofc not compensating permanent medal that i supposed to get. Congratz for a nice rank btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubba Lothbrokson View Post

I have't tried PC but I don't seem to have the same problem as other mobile players, too? I'm using a Samsung Tab A so other than occasional targeting problems (wherein my mages rush into a mob rather than selecting a target...I really want a battlemage option), I seem pretty ok.

Despite the bugs, this was the first time I've made it to Trial 100 during ANB and finished up to Trial 105 by the time the event timer ran out. Dunno if my playing style is finally improving or what.

Comment

Working...
                              X