Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest trial completed (mobile only)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highest trial completed (mobile only)

    I'd like to know what the upper limits of the trails on mobile are, preferably the mages but all mobile players are welcome to chime in. Mage is my main but I dabbled a little with the warrior and BH as well and I'll be grinding materials to make them better gear shortly. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190825-202356_Eternium.jpg
Views:	992
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	147228Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190825-202414_Eternium.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	147229Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190825-202310_Eternium.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	147230Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190825-202330_Eternium.jpg
Views:	847
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	147231
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

  • #2
    Couldn't tell ya, stuck on 125 with my mage and only got to 111 for ANB.

    Comment


    • #3
      Managed to get to TL142with regular warrior and TL136 with ANB warrior. I hardly ever touch my regular BH and it's at 133 now.
      Last edited by Shilien; 09-19-2019, 12:26 PM. Reason: 143 is done
      NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
      Mobile only SW Schrei TL143

      Comment


      • #4
        138 BH

        Comment


        • #5
          Hunter 130
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

          Comment


          • #6
            It's good to know us mobile players seem to be holding our own. I may be able to crack into the 140s with one of these mages soon.
            Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
            Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
            Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
            Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

            Comment


            • #7
              See sig. :-)
              MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

              Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 142, Rank #68
              Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
              Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
              Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

              Mobile only

              Comment


              • #8
                Current at TL127 well stuck on 127 that is. TBD is pain in the neck to deal with. The only boss I struggle with. I need more Vit and a lot of luck. I think 126 could be done faster if I got lucky in spawns then I could skip 127. I dread 132 and 137 if I make it that far.
                TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mage 110
                  ANB Mage 105

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
                    Current at TL127 well stuck on 127 that is. TBD is pain in the neck to deal with. The only boss I struggle with. I need more Vit and a lot of luck. I think 126 could be done faster if I got lucky in spawns then I could skip 127. I dread 132 and 137 if I make it that far.
                    Yes, TBD requires so much moving its tough to beat him in time. One misstep while you're fighting him and it's almost guaranteed you'll die twice and won't finish in time. I personally love Kara and elban because you don't have to move that much and you can see their attacks coming from a country mile.
                    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
                    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
                    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

                      Yes, TBD requires so much moving its tough to beat him in time. One misstep while you're fighting him and it's almost guaranteed you'll die twice and won't finish in time. I personally love Kara and elban because you don't have to move that much and you can see their attacks coming from a country mile.
                      What I need to do is to into TL 52 or something and let her attack me for a bit and learn how to avoid all her attacks. I die mostly to the fire pits and overflow. Sometime I'll get a face full of fire if I get caught in her fire breath while I'm trying to play The Floor is Lava. I might have to Craft a Jewellery set for TBD. Vit, LoH, AR and something should do.
                      TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Regalia Mage TL 135 in 6:19 (137 unlocked).

                        Might get higher with Celestials and a few tries...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by duckel View Post
                          Regalia Mage TL 135 in 6:19 (137 unlocked).

                          Might get higher with Celestials and a few tries...
                          Would you mind uploading a picture or two of your gears/stats? Also, how many mobs are you pulling at one time? 6:19 for that trial is damn good
                          Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
                          Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
                          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just pushed to 140 on my dw warrior today without celestial gear.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Mage/ regalia stuck on 132.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X