Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest trial completed (mobile only)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

    I ended up getting something like 20 mil during bronze and have another 10 mil coming to me at the end of the season so I'm good for 5 or so crafts per day for a while. I think I was able to withstand Kara' s arrows at 131+ with 300,000+ toughness.
    I try to do 5 crafts per day but yesterday's ring took a bit of gold off me and don't want to spend a few hours getting gold right now. I wasn't risking my life to find out. Kara went down in 7:58. Onwards and upwards.
    TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post

      I try to do 5 crafts per day but yesterday's ring took a bit of gold off me and don't want to spend a few hours getting gold right now. I wasn't risking my life to find out. Kara went down in 7:58. Onwards and upwards.
      Nice! You're on a roll and still making good times, I can see you getting past 140. Is mobile players are doing way better than I first thought.
      Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
      Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
        Maybe some confirmation from Travis or someone with a CL more then 2500.
        There is no cap on CL, but the XP required for each CL grows exponentially. It eventually gets nearly impossible to advance.

        Comment


        • #34
          BH 140

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

            Nice! You're on a roll and still making good times, I can see you getting past 140. Is mobile players are doing way better than I first thought.
            And just like that I went head first crashing into a wall that is The Broken Dragon on TL 132. I think this one will require a bit luck and a good map with more than 3 elite packs. I like the optimism but as long as that reptile is in the game spamming overflow and lava pits TL 140 is a pipe dream. I need to attempt it when I'm not frustrated.
            TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              There is no cap on CL, but the XP required for each CL grows exponentially. It eventually gets nearly impossible to advance.
              Similar to my inability to even advance to Level 100?

              Comment


              • #37
                now beat 140 with ELR mage. gotta separate the slow mobs from the big group, run around, frost bolt the slowbies for alacrity while using abilities on the big group in the background...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Just managed to finish 135.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    TL137 on my Samsung J6 Laggyphone, Mage with ELR+GMC
                    "...Mobile only (Samsung Galaxy J6)..."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Bh 141
                      sw 137

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                        Just managed to finish 135.
                        Good job!!! That's me at number 73 and I have another mage at 66 I believe.
                        Originally posted by Kirel View Post
                        TL137 on my Samsung J6 Laggyphone, Mage with ELR+GMC
                        Good job!! I seem to be stuck on 137 for a long time now, tomorrow I'll stop worrying about grinding and try to pass some more trials.
                        Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                        Bh 141
                        sw 137
                        Do you mind posting a pic of your warrior's stats? I have a sw warrior but he's pretty much booboo right now, I believe I'm stuck at trial 120
                        Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
                        Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
                        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

                          Good job!!! That's me at number 73 and I have another mage at 66 I believe.
                          Nice boots U got there having problem with Margoth bastard. I'm lacking about 2 mins to kill him in time. I'm lacking some skills with mob pulling.
                          Time to farm some gold and try to craft some nice Glacies. At 66 there is fella from Poland. Thx and take care!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Just got done with TL128. Arcanist mage is very stressful compared to my original BH. Timing and positioning is much more important.

                            I also got very fortunate and crafted a 74 staff on my 10th try. The 75 tome was a drop.

                            I think I can crack 130 as is if I just get my CL up and max out all the skills and synergy.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                              Nice boots U got there having problem with Margoth bastard. I'm lacking about 2 mins to kill him in time. I'm lacking some skills with mob pulling.
                              Time to farm some gold and try to craft some nice Glacies. At 66 there is fella from Poland. Thx and take care!
                              I just checked and I got pushed back to #70 smh. And speaking of boots, these just dropped earlier. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190901-162238_Eternium.jpg Views:	58 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	148201
                              Originally posted by Kungpaogao View Post
                              Just got done with TL128. Arcanist mage is very stressful compared to my original BH. Timing and positioning is much more important.

                              I also got very fortunate and crafted a 74 staff on my 10th try. The 75 tome was a drop.

                              I think I can crack 130 as is if I just get my CL up and max out all the skills and synergy.
                              Wow!! I have an arcanist mage as well and she does around 1.4 mil in damage and I just can't seem to kill things at that high of a trial. Mine is a bit different though because I use paradox so I can get the most out of cosmic ripple.
                              Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
                              Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
                              Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                              Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                currently have makina on trial 142, could probably do up to 144 with no change to stats, don't get the time id like to play... is what it is... problem with this is it now really depends on what lvl ur gears are, especially weapons...
                                Bounty is the highest mobile bh that i know of at trial 149...

                                imho, i believe mobile can push to close to the same lvls it just requires playing at a certain pace with percision... not easy and few will ever master it fully as few will have the patience required to keep learning and improving... many are very good at mobile, but few have truely put in the time on technique... most mobile only players get mad and quit long before then just an opinion...

                                now not to confuse peoples, said close to lol, so id say it will be difficult to move past trial 152 TBD boss battle on a mobile device... again, just an opinion
                                TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                                bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                                bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                                warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                                mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                                bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X