No announcement yet.

Highest trial completed (mobile only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just beat trial 139 which was Garm. Its gonna be a breeze to beat the trials until I face him again.
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
      Just beat trial 139 which was Garm. Its gonna be a breeze to beat the trials until I face him again.
      I thought the same too when I complete garm at 139, but I been stucked at 143 elban. Just can't seem to down him quick enough, but maybe it's different since I'm bh and I assume you're mage. I need to figure out a way and practice to finish the mob phase quicker.

Edit: Had trouble at kara 140 as well, she hits like a rock, normal hit taking 3/4 of my hp with 700k toughness

Comment

On mobile? What class?
        Warrior

Comment

Just got done with 133 on trials. Can’t wait to max synergy and collect another archer.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kungpaogao View Post
            Just got done with 133 on trials. Can’t wait to max synergy and collect another archer.
            Nice! I'm going to be building my arcanist mage up soon here. But I just beat 140 with my regalia mage.

Comment

Finally done elban 143! Although I gotto admit the map was pretty favourable for me. Got 3 groups of elites nearby each other TWICE which I get to kill using vortex.

Not gonna try garm yet, gonna try grind abit more CL first for now
              ​​​​​​
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice! I'm going to be building my arcanist mage up soon here. But I just beat 140 with my regalia mage.
                I really suggest making an Arcanist mage. The shard mechanic is really cool and there’s no better feeling than maintaining almost perma shards. Also the staff offhand combo gives you a free death, which really helps with taking risk at the end of a boss fight where you might take more risk at the expense of being so defensive.

With that said, I just completed 135 on my IPhone X
                someone mentioned that iPhones are good for mobile gaming. I got very lucky in this regard

I see your other mage on this list :P

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kungpaogao View Post

I really suggest making an Arcanist mage. The shard mechanic is really cool and there’s no better feeling than maintaining almost perma shards. Also the staff offhand combo gives you a free death, which really helps with taking risk at the end of a boss fight where you might take more risk at the expense of being so defensive.

With that said, I just completed 135 on my IPhone X
                  someone mentioned that iPhones are good for mobile gaming. I got very lucky in this regard

I see your other mage on this list :P
                  I got that mage to that level in a different regalia set but I've since repurposed her to an arcanist mage. The best I could do as an arcanist is trial 130 and that was very tough.

I was using Singularity, tw, and blink at first and have since switched out Singularity for paradox, as I want a build that utilizes cosmic ripple as much as possible. I just need more vitality and ability rate to make that combo viable for higher trials.

What is your Haste and ability at right now? And congratulations on 135!!

Comment

I got that mage to that level in a different regalia set but I've since repurposed her to an arcanist mage. The best I could do as an arcanist is trial 130 and that was very tough.

I was using Singularity, tw, and blink at first and have since switched out Singularity for paradox, as I want a build that utilizes cosmic ripple as much as possible. I just need more vitality and ability rate to make that combo viable for higher trials.

What is your Haste and ability at right now? And congratulations on 135!!
                    Here’s the stats I have currently. I’m missing about 100 AR or so because the 75 offhand I have has experience for one of the slots. You can get away with lack of vitality if you keep AR high enough but you have to be spamming skills. It helps to move your fingers in a constant circle motion for me, as then it can easily make V, sideways V and upside down V. You just have to pick whether clockwise or counter is your preferred direction.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just finished TL137. This was by far the most challenging one so far. I took a new approach and didn’t care how many times I would die in the mobs part of the trial. Ended up dying 10 times but got really good dps from ripple.

As of right now, number 63 on the leaderboards. I am very impressed with Sauzer at 45. He has lesser gear than me and has completed TL140 with only 2 deaths. He must be doing something completely different, as his ripple damage is so high. I would love to see how he plays. I’m guessing PC.

Comment

finished 142 with mage today

Comment

Cleared 125 last night. I have similar DPS to the folks at 135 or so but can't seem to get any farther. It is just dang hard. How do you guys see the arrows and things being shot at you from the mob groups? That stuff hits so hard.

Also, any and all Chargers can straight up grab a spoon and eat directly from my rear.

Comment

TL149 completed today! dw warrior

Comment

Cleared 138 just now. I learned 3 important facts here:

1. I had not maxed haste in the champion points because haste had given less damage than power. However, even with this loss of power, haste is much better in triggering alacrity and is much better at maintaining 10 shards. The loss of damage is minimal as well, didn’t notice a difference in dps at training grounds.

2. Besides the chest enchantment, I added another stat roll of life on hit on my gloves. This really helps with magroth and elban in the downtime that I don’t have 10 shards. Maybe with more celestials this will
                              not be necessary given the high vitality.

3. I had maxed arc lightning and this is actually what separates good players from greats. If you can manage to double tap and switch between arcane bolts and arc lightning to get the 25% attack speed. This bonus is godly but really hard to pull off. I’ve only been successful in the boss stage doing this. It’s just too hectic in the mob stage now. I’m sure this is easier on pc but I love gaming on the mobile! Thanks to fendy for pointing this out to me
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Kungpaogao; 09-18-2019, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I was finally able to pass trial 141, it only took a few weeks haha

Comment

Working...
                                X