Guides to be Updated or Created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Pm or mention me if you need info on the calculations stuff. I think most of my spreadsheets have been updated to the latest formulas, please let me know if they're giving wrong results.

Thanks to everyone for contributing and helping out other players.
    Cheers, my goal is to be as brief and digestible as possible, with links to in-depth guides.
    Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
    I'm entertaining the idea of some kind of guide on end game pushing for mage, probably for top 50 LB. Do you think this would of value? What is the best format to do a guide? Make a forum post and reserve slots?
    Sounds good. The walkthrough will be linking to all the good guides people make for specific heroes, builds, and mechanics.
    Last edited by Keaven; 09-12-2019, 01:52 AM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

As a story mode lover

Gold Maniac and how to run the 5 star story mode with excitement and without boring

I like to make a small contribution on that

Well in the future
      Honest playin with Low end Pc only

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

I've been toying with the idea of making a Bounty Hunter guide. Less how to play the Bounty Hunter and more going over each skill, weapon, armor sets and build in-depth. With around 750-1000hrs of the BH alone I'd like to think I know something about the character. I've already wrote out what I want put in said guide just need to work type it on the forums and grab a few screenshots. I'm more hesitant to do it as I'd hate to spread misinformation. I'd like to see in-depth guides on Mages and Warrior in the same style. Any way to check how many hours I've put in the game and a character?
        TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

Comment

Originally posted by HydrolicPredator View Post
          I've been toying with the idea of making a Bounty Hunter guide. Less how to play the Bounty Hunter and more going over each skill, weapon, armor sets and build in-depth. With around 750-1000hrs of the BH alone I'd like to think I know something about the character. I've already wrote out what I want put in said guide just need to work type it on the forums and grab a few screenshots. I'm more hesitant to do it as I'd hate to spread misinformation. I'd like to see in-depth guides on Mages and Warrior in the same style. Any way to check how many hours I've put in the game and a character?
          My advice is to simply put up what you have already and edit/update it. I'm sure anyone with any contradictory/additional information will chime in.
          VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
          Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Originally posted by Keaven View Post
            My advice is to simply put up what you have already and edit/update it. I'm sure anyone with any contradictory/additional information will chime in.
            I just need to grab the screenshots and type up the 14 pages of the "guide". It was actually ScabbyNuisance who have me the idea.

Edit: I would start it now but apparently I can't make a new topic in Guides and Walkthroughs. Is there a rank restriction? I could just put in Players helping players and someone can move it to the appropriate section.
            Last edited by HydrolicPredator; 09-13-2019, 02:23 AM.
            TL 131 Bounty Hunter - Hydrolic Mobile Only

Comment

...I would start it now but apparently I can't make a new topic in Guides and Walkthroughs. Is there a rank restriction? I could just put in Players helping players and someone can move it to the appropriate section.
              That's what I did.
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Edit: I would start it now but apparently I can't make a new topic in Guides and Walkthroughs. Is there a rank restriction? I could just put in Players helping players and someone can move it to the appropriate section.
                Only Travis, and other admins, can start/move threads into the Guides sub-forum. But once a thread is there, anyone can post/reply to it.
                Last edited by Nhat; 09-13-2019, 11:18 AM.
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                X