Targeting on Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
    Cause AFAIK, rapid fire uses the active attack and not specifically the one assigned as single finger attack or primary attack.

No, it does not. Like I told like four times now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4594.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	148990
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 141, Rank #77
    Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Mobile only

Comment

Does anyone here use power infusion? If so, does it ever kick in? I went a whole trial and didn't see it proc'd once and that was at 6.2 Haste /mage
      Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
      Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

No, it does not. Like I told like four times now.
        Hmmm... Well, I quitted like 2 weeks ago and just log in every now and then but I am quite sure that it uses the active attack because whether single or double tap both are technically primary attacks. And I use explosive shot at double tap and doing rapid fire executes explosive shots.

I may be wrong though with my observation. But since you're the one actively playin so let us stick to your claim.
        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post
          ...but I am quite sure that it uses the active attack because whether single or double tap both are technically primary attacks.
          Did you even care to take a look at the screenshot I provided? Because I can't help but to feel that this discussion is somewhat pointless. Plus, there can't be two "primary attacks". Please be so kind and look up the definition of "primary". Else this whole thing gets kinda boring.

MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Mobile only

Comment

Did you even care to take a look at the screenshot I provided? Because I can't help but to feel that this discussion is somewhat pointless. Plus, there can't be two "primary attacks". Please be so kind and look up the definition of "primary". Else this whole thing gets kinda boring.
            Yeap read it, and I stand corrected.
            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

How bout SW with Power infusion?

erm..nice..never tried it bf

I'm not too secure in vitality toughness and recovery yet

Difficult if already used s&b passive u're left with 2.. can't discard either duelist or tan
              Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Am I just untalented? Honestly, without trying to be arrogant, I don't believe this. Targeting on a mobile is really a PITA. There's this big bunch of targets, counting nearly hundreds, running right towards your position. You tap right in the middle, and even if your finger tips would be needle sized it would be really hard to tap on an empty space between all those enemies. And what does your toon do? In half of the cases it just screams "Yeah, onward for the glory" - and runs right into the mob, sacrificing it's life and your good mood. Why? Just why??
                I have been playing for less than 2 weeks so my input can be understandably disregarded....I played a couple of hours today on mobile using a fine tipped stylus after frustration from "fat-fingering". It helped me be more accurate with my positoning and targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppaLlama View Post

I have been playing for less than 2 weeks so my input can be understandably disregarded....I played a couple of hours today on mobile using a fine tipped stylus after frustration from "fat-fingering". It helped me be more accurate with my positoning and targeting.
                  Well, since you're the second one mentioning a stylus I guess it's about time I go and search my Apple pen, which has to be around somewhere. *sigh* Not that I am a huge fan of styluses, but... y'know. ¯\_ツ_/¯
                  MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Mobile only

Comment

Working...
                  X