My Suspicions Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suspicions Confirmed

This is probably not news to most people but my personal suspicions have been confirmed. The bounty hunter #1000 just caught my eye. There are still Bronze ANB ranked players in the Season 1 leaderboard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rank 1000.png
Views:	376
Size:	263.3 KB
ID:	148908

Maybe it was intended this way. Still, nice catch

Comment

This could mean my good ole mage could jump even further once the AnB characters are gone.
      Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
      Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
        This could mean my good ole mage could jump even further once the AnB characters are gone.
        There are no obvious ANB characters in Top 100 of any of the leaderboards that I noticed. I glanced through them all checking for the telltale signs of ghost equipment after I noticed the one rank 1000.

Comment

Tin Man I gotta keep the hope alive on removals because these trials are getting very difficult. the enemies so fast at high trials

Comment

Tin Man I gotta keep the hope alive on removals because these trials are getting very difficult. the enemies so fast at high trials
            I don't know about that. Are you sure it isn't because you are just too slow? That robe likes kinda tight so I would have to think it impacts your running speed. You must not be able to get a full stride while wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I don't know about that. Are you sure it isn't because you are just too slow? That robe likes kinda tight so I would have to think it impacts your running speed. You must not be able to get a full stride while wearing it.
              She can run a 4.3 40 in this robe, it has slits in the side for maximum maneuverability. I think I'm going to try out eternium on my gfs iphone to see if the extra fps translates into better play.

Comment

My Moto X get 10% more damage than my LG with the same character with the same exact gear during Training Ground testing. My iPhone gets even more but I do not recall the number. I actually normally play on my LG as I am tired of blowing out the batteries on the phone I use, you know, as a phone. Plus, the LG as a very easily changeable battery. Towards the end of an event I will pull out my iPhone with I pretty much never use for anything as I have it for when I travel internationally.

Comment

My Moto X get 10% more damage than my LG with the same character with the same exact gear during Training Ground testing. My iPhone gets even more but I do not recall the number. I actually normally play on my LG as I am tired of blowing out the batteries on the phone I use, you know, as a phone. Plus, the LG as a very easily changeable battery. Towards the end of an event I will pull out my iPhone with I pretty much never use for anything as I have it for when I travel internationally.
                  Part of me thinks you're being serious but a bigger part feels like you're trolling me.

Comment

Part of me thinks you're being serious but a bigger part feels like you're trolling me.
                    That comments about my phones was all honest. Did the testing a couple of months ago. The iPhone is an older 6s that I bought specifically for its small size for travel.

What part of my post made it feel like trolling?

Comment

That comments about my phones was all honest. Did the testing a couple of months ago. The iPhone is an older 6s that I bought specifically for its small size for travel.

What part of my post made it feel like trolling?
                      Just how you always give me a hard time. But mainly that the same everything nets different results on different devices.

Comment

Just how you always give me a hard time. But mainly that the same everything nets different results on different devices.
                        That the device matters is well known. I was just giving you an idea of how much it can matter.

Comment

Working...
                        X