New Content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

And of course those who didn't place for a medal don't mind the wait ​​​​​​...
    I finished 46 and I hope that's at least 1 medal. I don't mind the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

I finished 46 and I hope that's at least 1 medal. I don't mind the wait.
      Shouldn't you be getting quite a few? And that comment was just a little jab at good ol tin man. We do that from time to time.
      Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
      Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Shouldn't you be getting quite a few? And that comment was just a little jab at good ol tin man. We do that from time to time.
        Yes Wags, I know you always have to be doing something with your staff.

Comment

I hear all of that and understand many things needed to be worked on, I personally don't think people would have anything to complain about if it's done right. It would be horrible if all of the problems from bonze are still present in silver but I don't think the devs would let that happen.

If waiting for the medals meant getting back to the regular schedule we'd be done with silver by now but that's not how they worked it. I imagine it's already been done and theyve opted to push everything out at once, which could be a problem in itself. And of course those who didn't place for a medal don't mind the wait ​​​​​​...

I'd like to see the season end before gold too so I can use those 10,000 gems in the bank though I'm not too worried either way, I think I'm done pushing on the seasonal leaderboard. If things stay anything similar to how they are now, after the cheaters are removed from this leaderboard I could be looking at a top 25 finish.
          I think it might be a bit over zealous to assume that the gold/gem match from Season Bank/Pass would be immediately dispersed upon the end of the season. I am definitely not expecting 10000 gems in 15-ish days.

In regards to content- I am interested to know when to expect anything new to spend cosmetic points. On the first day is Season 1 I purchased the season pass and the cosmetic point package costing about $20. I enjoy the game thoroughly but have nothing against spending a small amount of money for all of the time I spend enjoying the game. There are still 1-2 cosmetic items I would like to buy but I have held off because I would hate to spend another $20 and then sit on my extra cosmetic points for months and months. Kind of similar to how long people stashed the flowers that would be turned into cosmetics “in the future”.

Comment

I am hoping for consecutively running Seasons, going forward. They add a new excitement to me at a higher level than War Supplies or ANB!

If I were to change anything, I'd suggest that there either be more levels or a shorter time period. I think many folks can complete the "10s" caches in less than a month.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Producer) View Post
              And if you look at the games out there built on Unreal, the devs will have a lot of goodies to play with.
              I have been a follower of CYAN since the design of MYST for the Macintosh. I am am currently re-playing "Obduction" on a new MacMini. This game is an excellent example of the power of the UnReal 4 engine. Even looking at the Obduction website shows the potential for Eternium.

Comment

So is act V release date interconnected with the port to unreal? or are the two separate working project sections ?

Comment

We don't even know if there is any Act V in plans yet or not

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                    We don't even know if there is any Act V in plans yet or not
                    I remember post(s) about it being developed! but that's all, nothing solid.

and of course V is coming! this epic story deserves an ending! and we shall face Ragadam at last!!

Comment

My thoughts about utilization of limited resources... Act V Planned --> Marmelade defutured --> Branch: Act V OR UnReal (You decide...)

Comment

defuturing? Purist sense why is it suddenly red? grammatical mistake is it

anyway thanks for the new word

never came across it at school college etc etc (South East Asian region )
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-13-2019, 08:58 AM.
                        Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Working...
                        X