No announcement yet.

A New Beginning - Bronze #3 Special Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tin Man , I must have been missed off the last ANB then. Or something it was something to do with the updates. Who knows with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      Don't think they issue medals anymore do they? Last ANB I didn't get any for finishing in the top 150.
      Was that your ranking after the event have finished, or just after you used up all ypur event time?

A fair number of players spend the majority of the event farming, and only do their push at the very end. Although dropping 100 spots seems excessive (gold medals starts at 250, I think...), it is a possibility... This is why I only check my rank after the league have finished - just before doing the [End Event] transfer.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Yes, Gold medals starts at 250.
        Last ANB Gold i used up my time about 6 to 7 hours before the event ending, with rank 111. After the event end, i was 129.
        So yes a 100 slip seems very excessive, unless RAFERS102 finished its event time early in the event.
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          Tin Man , I must have been missed off the last ANB then. Or something it was something to do with the updates. Who knows with this game.
          By the "last ANB" are you referring to the Bronze #3 that just finished a month ago or are you referring to Gold #2 that finished back in June? I am assuming you are referring to the Bronze that just finish August 20. Nobody has received the medals from the Bronze #3 yet.

If you are referring to different ANB event then you should put in a help report to find out why you didn't receive your medal(s).

Nhat

As usual your memory servers you right. Medals start at 1000 for Bronze, 500 for Silver and 250 for Gold though I have assumed that Rafers is referring to Bronze #3.

LodWig

What Rafers is considering "last" is not real clear. I do not assume you is referring to Gold but could easily be wrong.

NOTE: I really hate when I take to long to type and somebody else has provided the same information. Sorry for the duplication of LodWig's post which I did not see until after I posted and I added the LodWig remark here as an edit.
          Last edited by Tin Man; 09-13-2019, 12:03 PM.
          Regalia: Tinman, Unranked
          Defender: Zeke, Unranked
          Regalia: Cali, Unranked
          Defender: Samantha, Unranked
          Assault: Elmer, TL 86 1:57

Dyoma Crown: 86

WOOHOO!

Comment

I was indeed referring to GOLD#2, never received any medals from that one. Not something I was bothered about as I only finished about 150ish.

Comment

If you finished around #150 you should have gotten one medal. They were indeed distributed prior to publishing the final LB. If you're sure you didn't get any, please email Travis at help@makingfun.com, he should be able to verify it for you.

Comment

I don't see that you placed in the top 250 for Gold #2. You only reached Trial 100 (and completed it in 5.91 minutes).

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                  I don't see that you placed in the top 250 for Gold #2. You only reached Trial 100 (and completed it in 5.91 minutes).
                  Perhaps you mean 9:51 minutes? or 591 seconds (which, coincidentally, is the same)?

Comment

The db says 5.91. I assume that's minutes.

Comment

The final Leaderboards are usually shown in seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Perhaps you mean 9:51 minutes? or 591 seconds (which, coincidentally, is the same)?
                        That's 5 minutes 54.6 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

I understand that. But there are (at least) two reasons why I believe that to not be the correct value:

1- Trial completion times are generally shown in the form [mm:ss], with the seconds value limited to 59. Thus, 5:91 makes no sense. Final LB ranks are usually published in full seconds, not fractions of minutes, thus 591s is more likely than 5.91 min.

2- If RAFERS were able to finish TL 100 in less than 6 minutes, he would most likely have also finished the subsequent ones without breaking a sweat - I'd say at least 105 (probably 110) in 8-9 minutes without needing to change a single gear piece. A dedicated player's top TL in any event is typically on the 9min+ range.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                            5.91 Minutes = 354,600 Milliseconds - Who knows the timekeeping that is used by the Random Number God?

Comment

Working...
                            X