Comparing +lvl Results from TL100 vs. TL110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing +lvl Results from TL100 vs. TL110

Since trials are now harder, I'm attempting to see if there is a reason to farm TL110 over TL100 for +lvl gear since I cannot clear TL120 fast enough to efficiently farm both +lvl gear and crafting materials. I'll be posting my results so far and hoping to get more data from anyone else interested in this.

For me, anything lvl 73 or up I have to consider as an upgrade so I have been farming a full page of legendaries on both TL100 or TL110 and counting how many were 73 or higher. I have only done 1 batch (42 legendaries in a batch) for each Trial so far.

Legendaries 73 and Up

Trial 100:
    Batch 1: 5
    Batch 2: 9
    Batch 3: 6
    Batch 4: 14

Trial 110:
    Batch 1: 9
    Batch 2: 7
    Batch 3: ...

I'm aware of RNG and all that, which is why I'm looking for a large sample pool to help determine this. Essentially if they come out equal, we can be more efficient by farming just TL100 until some day farming TL120 in an efficient manner. My first results were just so different, I need more data, BIG DATA!

If you are at all interested in posting your results I would love to see them!

P.S. I used 42 legendaries in a batch because that is how many you can fit in your bags if you account for each type of common and rough gem and apples and potions already taking a spot.
    Last edited by Morgan Davies; 11-09-2019, 06:10 PM.
    WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
    • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
    • Mage: Addriah - TL136

An example batch for visual people =)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (20).png
Views:	360
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	154197
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like I am getting similar results from the both trial levels 100 and 110. I think for now I am going to stick with TL100 for faster clears until I can clear TL120 with decent speed. Also of note, so far I have received more 77's from 100 over 110, but that's just gotta be RNG. It would seem that there is no difference in loot drops until once you get to 120. GL all!

Comment

i'm stuck at trial 113
        Garm at Trial 114 is PITA
        hv to discard this WW kind of thing...use shockwave perhaps?
        Thank you
        Honest playin with Low end Pc
        Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
        Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
        Let's play

Comment

• Xeros
          Xeros commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty sure I recall mentioning this in the other post but I'd recommend replacing WW with DT. It helped me tremendously. But if you're running 3x Marcus/Norgrim you'll need to drop in an Eileen/Maggie for vortex. Pull a couple mobs moving with BR+SB and when you have enough aggroed drop a vortex in the middle and go to town with frenzy+BR+SB+DT. Also I found that an Encrypted seems to offer more tankiness than BGR at the cost of free shield block charges for getting your ass kicked.

• Xeros
          Xeros commented
          Editing a comment
          Shockwave is better for bleed builds and with a shield you're not going to be stacking the kind of bleed damage to make it worth it.

Xeros
        i would try your recommendation
        Honest playin with Low end Pc
        Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
        Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
        Let's play

Comment

Not quite on topic, but because I decided to switch to farming trials on my AnB toon (he actually has all of the inventory expansions) and I had to grind back up the ladder these are my drops from getting to (and clearing) TL100.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191109-040454_Eternium.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	154224

Trials run were:

And the drops are in order.
          ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

TL100 - one batch
            Attached Files
            ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Wow 14! And from TL100...
              More "proof" that we should probably just keep to TL100 until 120 is easily farmed. Thanks for contributing!

Comment

TL105 - 1 batch

Attached Files
                ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Second TL100 batch, not quite as good
                  Attached Files
                  ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

I don’t have hard evidence, but I saw marginally better drops at trial 115 than 110 105 or 100. But not enough of n improvement since it takes me 4 times as long as running trial 100

Comment

• Xeros
                      Xeros commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, it's expressly stated that 120 is the new cap for drops/xp. I believe the point of this post was to see just how much better moving above 100 yields for drops. I refuse to fight any boss but Kara in trials so I'm still a minute off from skipping to 110 from 105. Since my first 100 batch I haven't seen quite as good of drops either. Still 5+ 73 or greater drops but I feel like 100 drops fewer sets/uniques than it used even though the rolls are better. Have you noticed a trend of the percentage of drops being sets or uniques increasing as you progress higher? 100 feels like 40-50% while 105 seemed like maybe 50-60% but that's as far as my progress goes.

If you want to add, 25 runs at TL80

1 lvl77 set item (Moloch shoulder pads with 4 useful stats :-) )
                    1 lvl 75 set item (defenders gloves)
                    2 lvl 74 set items
                    and 4 lvl 73 items (non set)
                    and 2 lvl 72 set items + 5 lvl 72 non set items

Comment

Working...
                    X