Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Gold - how many gems did/will you spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Gold - how many gems did/will you spend?

First post, but been playing a long time. Out of interest, how many gems have/will you spend on ANB gold? I’m at about 12000, and I’m going to be really close to hitting 100 as in hindsight I was initially too cheap and didn’t realize how much I needed to spend until maybe too late.

Major expenses have been gold and materials, along with the standard companion and skills costs.

I probably spent around 5000 gems and only made it past trial 80 so yeah it kinda sucks but I'm really glad I got a celestial item. Going forward to get the 2 celestial items each time I figure I'll have to spend at least 8,000 gems. 2,400 on xp boosters, 300-450 on gold/gemstone boosters, 1300 for skill unlocks, ~250 on initial xp jewelry, ~100 on 2 character slots and opening up inventory pages, ~3000 on crafting crates, ~100 on reforging equipment. Probably 1,000 gems elsewhere, can't think of now. My 1st ANB gold and miraculously beat trial 80 at CL 581.

Comment

All of them!

Comment

Spent too much to feel the need to farm 600—700 gems per day like a psycho.
        NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
        Mobile only SW Schrei

Comment

Spent 8k gems this time. Have 2 hours left at TL92 currently. Had some shocking luck when crafting as well this time. Crafted 3 lv71 weapons/ shields.

Comment

I've spent roughly 3,500 in gems. I'll probably spend another 750 gems by the time i'm done. Currently on trial 84 (CL518), with a little over an hour left on my Event Timer. Obviously go to push to Trial 100, but it looks doubtful. Right now, reaching T90 seems more realistic. Only have Arcane Bolts and Arc Lightning at Level 10. Glass Cannon and Time Warp have about 60 hours left on their timers (only opened up a second ability upgrade slot). The rest of the abilities are still at 7, except for Singularity, which is at 8. Hoping to get more Books of Learning to speed things up.

I'll just be happy to at least get the 1 Custom Celestial Item box from this Gold League event, to add to the 2 I got from Silver. It'll be my first actual Celestial (I know I'll have created 3 initially, but I'm referring to using a Celestial Transform on a normal item). So excited!

Comment

Probably around 7000. Haven't had much luck, and been horribly inefficient (still trying to figure out the right amount to farm resources), CL 644, TL 90 with 2h14m left to go. Probably spend another 1000 before I'm done.

Comment

As a new player, this is my second ANB. Spent about 5000 gems. Timed expired on CL1020 and cleared TL104.

Comment

• Burgeoso
                  Burgeoso commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is really impressive, nice job!

• prima pondaaga
                  prima pondaaga commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice achievement as new player to the game

• Paul123
                  Paul123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, just need to plan - get to level 70 within 30 mins or less then buy a legendary crate. Should be able to craft a full set with exp (some rares) which should bring you to TL 60 and approx CL 200. Use the epic boxes for gold gear, farm some gold and gems for crafting. Then resume TLs

I'm spending by the thousands now, yet T100 just seems so far. This may be my biggest regret in this game. So hopeless now. Uhhh.
                KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                Garlic - TL80 Looter/Salvager/Crafter (Nope, can't do 100 now)
                Playing exclusively for fun

Comment

Same as every ANB, I spent 1.5k. Unlocked skills, brought 1 Endar, several 50% boosters. I have no delusion of being in the top anything. Just getting a celestial in Gold would be an achievement.

Comment

This gold event, already spend 2300 gems for unlock skills upgrade slots and 1 Maggie 1 Endar. 100 or 150 gems for essences box(maybe 1 leatherworker apprentice's crate + 1 expert crafter's crate) for initial equipments crafting, one legendary crafter's crate 2500 gems (plant to have 1 more for 1 more try in weapon crafting).

Around 200-300 Gems for initial equipments crafting and skills upgrade gold, experience jewelries, inventory slots, and some skill upgrade when I tired to wait for those few minutes.

6*(200+25)= 1450 gems for 6 200% experience and 6 100% gold booster. 2 100% experience and 2 100% gold booster use from rewards. 2 more hours left, means still need some more gold and experience booster.

So, I already spend for around 6500 gems, nearly 10k will be use untill tomorrow. My BH currently in TL 90, CL 644 and 2 hours remaining for gold farming and pushing.

Unluckily crafted 2 Lv 72 Malice will low damage, Ill Will crafted only Lv 73, not very good stats... I just drop a Lv 77 weapon, but it is pulse gun, only useful on gold farming(after reforge)... This time the luck is very important, lucky craft can make a very big different (higher probability than a very very luck suitable set weapon drop ).

Comment

More than I wanted to spend (>4000), but obviously not enough to help me finish well (stuck at T68 with only 20 min left on timer). Another less than stellar finish in gold.
                      Last edited by RockDoc; 11-23-2019, 05:36 PM. Reason: Corrected completed level.
                      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                      Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
                      Magenta - mage (ELR)
                      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
                      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
                      Rageon - Warrior

Comment

• prima pondaaga
                        prima pondaaga commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Then it's bad luck on your side

only had 1200 to spend. TL55 with 2 hours to go.....dont think I am going to hit my goal of 80 though.

Comment

Spend 4k, CL 569, TL 85 passed, 20 min left of play time. Not gonna spend another thousand of gems.
                        I've got my goal, keep at top 250, got a cbox. That's it .
                        ​​​
                        Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
                        Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
                        XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
                        Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
                        CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

Spent about 3k, got to lvl 92. Only ran 100% xp boosters earlier, not enough. Figured out that crafting elite rather than legendary was going to have to be enough

Comment

• prima pondaaga
                            prima pondaaga commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You mean crafting epic gear
                        Working...
                        X