Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB Gold - how many gems did/will you spend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent something like 8k gems. Initial plans were to spend 3k but spent a lot of gems today for crafting purposes at play time less than 2 hours (at something like TL 85). Works well (finally done at lvl 101) but quite hard and expensive!

Comment

Spent 4695 gems. Ended #98 (Well now #97, someone got kicked out) with 778 CL. Had some luck with drops and crafts.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

5k gems, I think that is the real sweet spot between gems spent and value.
        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
        Teran - CL2000

Comment

15k gems. Went almost all in to reach the top 25 for the last medal missing. Currently 25th!

Comment

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            Gz! I'm still missing that one...

• Anjaeka
            Anjaeka commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s awesome! What class did you play?

• Argon
            Argon commented
            Editing a comment
            I was an SW warrior (Baja), used two 2.5k-crates just when I reached L70 and a 3rd for pushing.. It worked bc I had lucky crafts (76/75/2 74s) and a lucky drop (77)...

Spent 4k gems with my SW warrior, and made it to CL900 and past TL100, barely! Could only afford one legendary craft, not sure how you can craft more without buying the crates?
          Aussie Warrior

MOQU LUQI JUZO 1838

Comment

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            I crafted 1 leg pistol, 3 leg armor, 2 epic armor (all lv 70 set pieces) but bought only 3 crates (silk, iron, leather, 50 gems apiece)

• prima pondaaga
            prima pondaaga commented
            Editing a comment
            Buy crate that cost 200 gems once, the rest mats got from grind on TL,

Spent 10k but didn't entered the top 100, reached only trial 83 ... Too bad I bought the legendary crate too late. It must be bought right after you reach level 70 to significantly boost your exp farming and trial push early than later

Comment

I have multiple logins. One with 4.5k gems got me to TL57. Whoopee!

Another that I dumped 10k gems into got me ot TL92. Not.worth.it.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

12K+ & Unable to pass trial 92

Comment

This ANB I wanted to check the importance of luck and the RNG factor to the game.That is why I played with a same character (BH) on both accounts that I have. Spent around 10K on the main account and with that amount of gems I barely finished TL101, but the more important thing is that I've spent about 7K on my test account and managed to finish TL105. Game tactics and my playing skills were obviously the same, so in conclusion I can say that it's not that important how many gems you've spent it's all about RNG and how lucky you are

Comment

Spent 11-12k gems. Managed to get rank 16 or so at TL112. Was at about 10k gems and decided to socket some gear to try and push for top 10. Ironically, this anb was by far the toughest for me but my highest ranked finish. ??‍♂️

Comment

Same. Ended up spending about 8000, when I ended the event I was in 50th place, highest ever. Could have gotten a few TL further,but ran out of time. A gold ANB is not the place to be getting used to a new difficulty level.

Comment

I usually budget about 5-6k gems for an ANB event, but with the Season 1 payout of 10k gems, I started this Gold ANB with 18k gems. I was less efficient because of the surplus and also blew a lot on reforging XP off gear toward the end. Probably should have crafted new gear to just replace the level 70 E-box gear instead. I ended up spending about 8k gems. Finished Trial 95, but did not get the second celestial in this ANB due to the harder trial difficulty.

Gold is usually the bottleneck for me, so I collected a full set of gold mining gear to compensate this time around. However, I lost XP when mining Gold, so maybe a combination Gold/XP gear set would have worked better.

Comment

Working...
                      X