ANB - Missing Out and Blind to Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB - Missing Out and Blind to Boot

I’m playing on an iPad with latest versions (auto-update on) and was going along without any problems. I was at TL83 with about 2 1/2 hrs on the timer when I stopped being able to access the leaderboards (the blind part). This is really annoying and a liability but not game breaking so I play TL83 and complete it but I notice I didn’t get any books of learning (the missing out part). Ok, I said, maybe that was just a one-off, I don’t know. So I qualified for TL85 and complete that but again I don’t get any books of learning. At the same time, I did get the currency booster TL85 rewards in the mail so it’s probably not an internet issue at my end.

I don’t know what to do? Is this a known issue? Are they working on it? Or is it just me? Should I take a day off and cram over the weekend? I can’t play this way. I can’t eat up my time playing new trials and not get those books of learning, they’re too important, as you know. I don’t even know if I’m getting ranked with these new trials I’ve completed. I haven’t had any issues with the game in the past.

Btw, I’m playing a bounty hunter named Blitzcraig.
    ​​

Try removing the game, restarting your iPad, then reinstalling the game.

Comment

Thank you Travis, I did what you recommended and it worked. I’m gonna miss those nine hours of books of learning though.

Also, Apple gives the option of either offloading the app, keeping the data or removing the app and data, so to anyone reading this in a similar predicament, be careful.

Comment

Working...
      X