Keep being thrown out of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep being thrown out of the game

Been a player for over a year. Just tried to continue playing but whenever I get as far as pressing play to start a level the game simply closes. I have tried with all my “heroes “ with the same result. I can play normally in the village, access stash, savage gear etc. but not start any levels. Anyone help?

That's weird... Have you tried a complete re-install of the game? That usually sorts out many problems....

Comment

What platform are you on? The first thing I would try is a data refresh, followed by a reinstall. This sounds like either corrupted files or low memory.

Comment

Windows 7 (2010) > windows 8.1 >windows 10 then downgrade to 8.1 > Windows 10 > downgrade again 8.1. ok. Fps 35-45 but recently game closes mouse slow movement etc etc. Strange. Internet? > 200 MBPS (Ethernet). Ping less than 10. Maybe it's my Haywire Old PC. WaT to do? ring up 0ne or two "Geeks". Solution?. Windows 7 (most stable for old pc) or if still want to play Eternium "Legally" without android emulator: "Windows 10 1909 update".
        My core 2 duo 2.53 GHZ E7200 stable with this latest version. Xbox once again

Edit:

I have to roll back (clean install) from windows 8.1 to windows 7 then upgrade straight away to windows 10 1909. (the preferred method for old pc that came with windows 7)

I ask them. Mr Geeks!!. why can't I used windows 8.1?. Well "The Exorcist". Windows 8.1 drivers etc etc not compatible with either windows 7 or windows 10. Windows 10 drivers compatible/can adapt with windows 7. You should not upgrade your old PC from windows 7 to 8.1. You should upgrade it to windows 10 (no windows 8.1 in between). well.ok Mr Geeks. Goodbye to windows 8.1 it seems

Thank You
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-25-2019, 03:03 AM.
        Honest playin with Low end Pc
        Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
        Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
        Let's play

Comment

For those havin problem with stuttering/mouse lag
          Go to "Mouse Properties"
          Change "Scheme" to "None". Apply and press "Ok"
          it helps a lot.
          Thank you
          Honest playin with Low end Pc
          Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
          Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
          Let's play

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhound100uk View Post
            Been a player for over a year. Just tried to continue playing but whenever I get as far as pressing play to start a level the game simply closes. I have tried with all my “heroes “ with the same result. I can play normally in the village, access stash, savage gear etc. but not start any levels. Anyone help?
            Sounds like a force quit due to lack of RAM. Try closing background apps before playing Eternium.

Comment

Working...
            X