Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB solutions (?)

Aloha!
    So im one from lucky ones that where afected by bug durnig gold.
    My summary:
    - lost about 5k gems
    - no medals
    - no cbox
    - little fun

Still have event hero (). After Travis said there will be extra time.
    Dont get me wrong. Not crying here. Shits happen and its natural.
    Just want to know how it will be solved.

Peace!

I'm in the same boat...as are a lot of other people. It will be interesting to see if and how the developers will remedy this latest fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
      Aloha!
      So im one from lucky ones that where afected by bug durnig gold.
      My summary:
      - lost about 5k gems
      - no medals
      - no cbox
      - little fun

Still have event hero (). After Travis said there will be extra time.
      Dont get me wrong. Not crying here. Shits happen and its natural.
      Just want to know how it will be solved.

Peace!
      With a Cbox, like they did last time
      Last edited by peshta; 11-25-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

peshtajjokes aside!

Comment

Count me in for extra cbox as compensation of recently bug on ANB .
          Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
          Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
          XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
          Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
          CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

But the CL boxes are 70 .. not worth it anymore. Perhaps to some of the new players .. but its mostly just to salvage them for essences in my case

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto, I was really disappointed when I opened my C-box after finishing Trial 80. The level 70 weapon was a downgrade compared to existing gear. I finished Gold with one rare and one epic level weapon and a level 70 Celestial that wasn't even useful...

I don't think that we will recieve anything as an compensation

Comment

We should receive something to make this last ANB event worth having paid money for, time for and still lost out on the cbox. I get they want to do Celestial Transform instead of C-boxes going forward (probably worst mistake ever!!!!!) but they need to fix Trials difficulty. Either change difficulty or up the amnt of xp gained per Trial level. It makes absolutely zero sense for them to up the difficulty without properly upping xp gain rate. Major oversight by DP devs

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                You understand that celestial transformation is much better than a c box? Looks to me like it would be a pleasant change and quite the opposite of a mistake.

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                I think difficulty is fine but you're right and they really should increase xp gains.

How is CT better than a celestial Box? Dont you have to grind for that awesome gear you want, then transform it to celestial? If so then that defeats the purpose

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                A c box gives you a level 70 celestial which is pretty bad considering item level has gone up to 77 and anything level 74 or higher will give you more stats. With a CT you turn any item you have into a celestial and give it near max stats. It would be recommended to use it on a 77 peice of gear but you can put it on whatever you want. If you choose to salvage it later you still get your celestial essence.

Right now players are just salvaging cbox for 1 celestial essence. You need to do that 3 times to get a CT.
                Last edited by Romme; 11-26-2019, 06:13 PM.

Zero, nul, nada, answers from Adrian (Developer) or Travis here. Talking lately about communication.
              Stop messing around. Tel us to f#ck off or anything. Damn.

Comment

Ah I see know. Thanks Romme fornletting me know the difference man. Helps lessen the disappointment a bit

Comment

• Romme
                  Romme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No problem
                  Last edited by Romme; 11-28-2019, 03:33 PM.

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                Zero, nul, nada, answers from Adrian (Developer) or Travis here. Talking lately about communication. Stop messing around. Tel us to f#ck off or anything. Damn.
                I'm not sure what sort of "answers" you're looking for. Adrian posted this, indicating that things will change in future ANBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Crk View Post
                  But the CL boxes are 70 .. not worth it anymore. Perhaps to some of the new players .. but its mostly just to salvage them for essences in my case
                  Seems easy enough to me to promote Cboxes to L75. One essence for a full celestial is a cheap-out. Or make CE's 1 to 1.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                    I'm not sure what sort of "answers" you're looking for. Adrian posted this, indicating that things will change in future ANBs.
                    Im not asking for solutions in future anb. Pliz read my post one more time.
                    Some players spend lots of gems, time, didnt have fun time, you said there about extra 2 h play time.
                    No extra 2 h (for me):
                    - minus about 5k gems
                    - no medals
                    - no cb (minimum one)

So DP and MF is taking a piss on those players that where afected by bug?
                    Common man. Be searius.

Comment

Adrian said in another post that he decided not to add any time to anyone's play timers.

Comment

Working...
                      X