I Quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Quit

I'm very tired of reading complaints, rants and negativity about this game, so I'll quit reading them. As long as I enjoy playing this game, I will play! I know you get frustrated about balancing, cheaters and exploiters and features that must be implemented, but it's life! Nothing's perfect. I enjoy that even there are cheaters and unfair players here on earth, I can still be in the top 100 every class and makes me feel that I'm way better to those bastards. And I am proud that I pay to help the devs to "hopefully" make this game better. I'll pay, they work. Cheaters' and exploiters' lives are trash. Period.

Only one thing is my concern, please make the crafting system and essence transmutation cheaper!!! Make water essence's existence in this game valuable!!!
    Last edited by Benedicto; 12-03-2019, 01:39 AM.

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
    I'm very tired of reading complaints, rants and negativity about this game, so I'll quit reading them. As long as I enjoy playing this game, I will play! I know you get frustrated about balancing, cheaters and exploiters and features that must be implemented, but it's life! Nothing's perfect. I enjoy that even there are cheaters and unfair players here on earth, I can still be in the top 100 every class and makes me feel that I'm way better to those bastards. And I am proud that I pay to help the devs to "hopefully" make this game better. I'll pay, they work. Cheaters' and exploiters' lives are trash. Period.

Only one thing is my concern, please make the crafting system and essence transmutation cheaper!!! Make water essence's existence in this game valuable!!!
    Two thumbs up for your good attitude, I'm 100% seconded this
    Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
    Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
    XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
    Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
    CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

Well said Benedicto!!
      JOJE YAGU MUQA 0638/(version 1.4.38)M-105 W-107 BH-102

Comment

Wouldn’t it be lovely if we could sell water essence

Comment

You can transmute them.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
            You can transmute them.
            Yes, but at high cost. 1 GE for 10k gold
            Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
            Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
            XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
            Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
            CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

Working...
            X