No announcement yet.

Garm = The Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argon Reconfigured my build. I still think 119 is the end of the line! Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200325-205023_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	142.1 KB ID:	164861
    I just realized I have an XP booster active right now... that's why XP is elevated. It's not on any of this gear
    Last edited by Arawn; 03-26-2020, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      To me Elban and Garm are the toughest bosses. If you manage to get past those 2 it should be a lot easier to climb past the other 3. Thats where I am, at the Elban wall!
      I've just been playing sw for so long, I'm thinking about a change. Would let me skip those two walls
      Why did you raise AR so far? Didn't have SB up all the time after all? And that vit has gone down too, you might not have more survivability now despite more LoH...
      Last edited by Argon; 03-26-2020, 06:10 PM.

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried WW instead of BR, so without the additional haste I needed more AR. With BR I don't need it. I swapped out some V for LOH. Just trying different configurations to try to get past 119

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      Testing different configurations is one of the most fun parts of eternium. I just don't like to farm farm farm..
      Btw thanx TheExorcist for the BR SB WW tipp, it's also a great combo to farm tl90 for MoTs, mats and XP at the same time.

The cave The cave!!
    i'm very happy..why not?
    i try again this "Garm" thing at Trial 119: timing decrease more (8.58 t0 8.36m)
    Nice

Edit:

Arawn: why not try Whirlwind massive pulling for a change just at trial 119 at the cave?. Then drag the last mob bf the boss appear at a very tight spot. when you success: then you can beat Kara with your 3 skills again
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-26-2020, 03:09 AM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Whirlwind SW Trial 119 in 8.36min

Comment

• RockDoc
      RockDoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice playing and nice LB position.

For me?
    Just related to Garm (no other bosses)
    It is a bit less difficult Boss (at the moment) for "Battle Rage Shield Block" Whirlwind Shield warriors!!. If the fightin is done at "The Cave"

Edit: other type of Shield Warriors? i dunno
    Thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-27-2020, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Argon!! you dont hv to thank me?
      i should thank you:
      you and other knowledgeable warriors etc always assist me from time to time

Edit:
      The most difficult bosses for a "BR plus SB only" (2skills) imao is not Garm or Elban but: KARA
      The most easiest? Garm!!. The only thing to do is try to find a very tight-spot: The Cave
      Thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 03-27-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Man that block rate is amazing. Wish my shield didn't suck so bad. I'm new to the whole top 500 thing so hopefully I'll get used to it lol.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-27-07-17-34.png
Views:	45
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	164943Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-27-04-11-41.png
Views:	36
Size:	321.8 KB
ID:	164944
        Mobile only
        FERO GUSO NODI 9475
        • Max trial currently complete 103